miss coed January 30th, 2014
Caitlyn is a beautiful 22-year-old model who’s also a full-time senior at the University of Utah where she’s majoring in Psychology and minoring in sociology. Oh, and she’s also getting her criminal justice certificate. So how she finds time to model and hold numerous gogo dancing gigs is beyond me. But the good news is that you don’t have to worry about how she manages that–all you need to do is appreciate her.
So make sure to do that by checking our her photos, then following her on her social media pages.
- Hometown:Highland, UT
- Current Location:Salt Lake City, UT
In my spare time I enjoy being with my friends, being outdoors when the weather is warm and hiking or biking, laying out by the pool, swimming, working out at the gym, and just having fun! I am always seeking a new adventure.
I absolutely love being in front of the camera, it is my favorite. Modeling is a passion of mine, and has been for some time. I’ve been modeling for several years now. I have experience in print, runway, and promotional modeling.
I am a gogo dancer as well, for two Salt Lake City, UT teams: Sinrgy Gogos and V2 Gogos, the gogo team for the production company V2 Presents. I also hold a gogo dancing residency at Epic Nightclub in Park City, UT. I have been gogo dancing for going on more than 3 years. Dancing in front of a crowd is such a rush, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything! its my favorite! Dancing, like modeling, is another passion of mine.
I find life beautiful, and I am thankful for all the opportunities i have been given. I can’t wait to see what my feature holds!
- 1. Turn-ons:Physically, a guy with beautiful eyes. Eyes are a big one for me! Big, light colored eyes are my favorite. As I am tall, being tall is a turn-on for me. Also, a guy with a great smile and pretty teeth. A toned body is always nice too.(: But muscles aren’t everything for me – it’s usually the tall and skinny, almost nerdy, guys that I find attractive! As far as personality, turn-ons include a sense of humor – nothing better than a guy who can make me laugh! Also, someone with ambition and goals, it’s always nice when a guy has a plan for his life. Success is another turn-on. Along with that, a guy who takes good care of his body and health. Other turn-ons for me include a guy who treats a lady with the upmost respect, and when in a relationship, shows compassion, honestly, loyalty, and true love.
- 2. Turn-offs:Turn-offs include guys who are conceited, rude, disrespectful, close-minded, and have no manners. I hate when a guy thinks he’s the hottest shit out there. It’s also a turn-off when a guy posts a bunch of photos of himself on social media sites, especially when it’s photos with his shirt off. I have no tolerance for guys who have no respect for women and treat them like they are less than. Physically speaking, turn-offs include piercings, excessive tattoos, bad teeth, smoking, and a guy who obviously does not take good care of his body and health.
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve done:Probably the most heart-racing adrenaline I have felt was from running from the cops at parties that got busted while I was underage, in high school. One party I managed to get caught three times by the cops before successfully making a run for it, jumped over fences and obtained some bumps and bruises, but I got away safely in the end. I successfully ran from about four or five busted parties while underage. Going along with that, I had a fake ID I used for about a year and a half, and was successful in using it at many bars, clubs, and liquor stores- the adrenaline from that was also exciting.
- 4. Do it again:Yes, but it wouldn’t be the same now that I am legal to consume alcohol. Maybe I will run from a busted party or use my fake ID one day just for the hell of it, but that may not be the brightest idea.
- 5. Dream vacation:I would love to go to Paris, France one day, as well as Australia. I just want to travel the world!
- 6. Favorite team:I just finally started to get into football this year because of my boyfriend. My favorite team to watch this season has been everybody’s favorite – the Denver Broncos. Other than that, I have to say I don’t have a “favorite team.”
- 7. Best concert you’ve been to:That is a tough one! I have been to many different concerts, all fun and exciting in their own way. Britney Spears is my long time favorite, she is who I first started listening to as a young girl, so her concerts are always fun. Lady Gaga’s concert was very theatrical and entertaining. If music festivals count, I have to say the Electric Daisy Carnival has been my favorite so far, as my favorite genre of music is electronic dance music.
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:Honestly, neither. I haven’t seen either one, and have no desire to!
- 9. Dogs or cats:Can I choose both?! I love any and all animals, especially these two. I used to be more of a dog person, but after I moved out and got my own place, along with my two kitties, I became a cat person. I am sure to be a crazy cat lady one day! So, let’s go with cats.(: