miss coed November 1st, 2013
Anita Gonzalez is a real treat to have as a Miss COED. Not only is this beautiful woman pursuing a career as a supermodel, she’s a real-life Army veteran who’s an expert on the War on Terrorism. Talk about sticking it to all the terrorists who don’t want women to have the freedom to do what they want.
On top of all of that, she’s studying psychology so that she can one day help children who’ve been neglected or abused. Talk about making us feel useless.
What have you done today? Well I can tell you one thing you’re going to do: check out her photos below.
- Hometown:St. Mary’s, GA
- Current Location:Kileen, TX
- Hair:Dark Brown
Hey y’all! My name is Anita Gonzalez. I’m a Global War on Terrorism United States Army Veteran working on my dreams of becoming a supermodel. I’d like to describe myself as goofy and bubbly. Aside from modeling, I’m also in school studying psychology pursuing my dreams of becoming a psychologist for unstable, abused and neglected children. I am happily married with a pet pug. I love them with all my heart!
I love hanging out with my husband and pet pug. The beach, jet skiing, traveling, hiking, boating, and fishing are awesome!
- 1. Turn-ons:My husband :)
- 2. Turn-offs:None, my husband is perfect!
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve done:Field practice missions on the border of South & North Korea
- 4. Do it again:Yes!
- 5. Dream vacation:Seychelles
- 6. Favorite team:Dallas Cowboys! They’re also so supportive to the troops!
- 7. Best concert you’ve been to:Warped Tour 2008
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:Angry Birds Star Wars
- 9. Dogs or cats:Pugs!
- 10. Vine or Instagram:Instagram because you can upload videos and pics, though, vine videos are oh, so hilarious :)
[mc-twitter label = ‘MissCOED’]