miss coed July 1st, 2014
Today’s Miss COED is Amanda Caceres coming to us from Miami, FL. When this bombshell isn’t working the camera, she’s usually staying fit at the gym. Let’s just say if our gym was full of women like Amanda, we’d be there everyday!
Check out Amanda’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Miami, FL
- Hair:Dark Brown
- Eyes:Dark Brown
95 percent of the time you can find me at the gym. The gym is like my second home. It’s where I go to relieve all my stress, challenge myself and stay looking fit!
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Well, many say that I am very intimidating, so they second guess themselves to approach me. They call it the b***h face haha, but honestly, I’m easy to talk to too, funny as heck (I like to believe so) and very down to earth.
- 2. Favorite subject in school:If lunch was a subject that would be my #1 but since it is not, my favorite subject in school would have to be Science.
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:I haven’t done anything dangerous really. Wow, now that I think about it, maybe not doing anything dangerous is the most dangerous thing I’ve done. Gotta add that to my bucket list…
- 4. Favorite meal:I am obsessed with pizza! Pizza is like finding the perfect lover!! It caresses your lips, hugs you tightly by the waist and makes you feel like the most beautiful girl in the world…no?
- 5. What do you want to do next:What i want to do next is travel. I want to see the world and educate myself on different cultures and ways of living. I want to be able to live life and see what this world has to offer.
- 6. Favorite hobby:My favorite hobby has to be going to the gym and eating. The gym for me is very therapeutic for me and I love that i can challenge and compete with myself to change my body. Eating is so comforting and just plain awesome. Whats not to love?
- 7. Guilty pleasure:Guilty pleasure has to be cartoons and frozen yogurt. The cartoons make me feel like a kid again. Whoever said being an adult was fun is a liar – it’s more like a trap LOL. And of course my beloved frozen yogurt! I think I like it so much because the Nutella I put on it…YUM!!!
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:I might be frowned upon for this answer but I was a Star Trek kid. I was never able to get into Star Wars. I’ve never seen a whole Star Wars Movie to be honest. Theres just something about those movies that bore me!