miss coed July 16th, 2014
We’d love to drift away with today’s Miss COED Alexis Naiomi! This San Diego native has moves on the dance floor and is into drifting! How. Hot. Is. That?! Alexis currently attends San Diego State University – Go Aztecs!
Check out Alexis’ stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:San Diego, CA
I love dance! Specifically hip hop and contemporary. I currently teach a hip hop class at a local community college, and it makes me feel amazing. You just really feel unstoppable when you’re doing something you love! I also work on my car and drift. Drifting is a very new hobby of mine, but I’m really loving it as well. Besides that, I’m a complete outdoors girl. If you want to adventure, I’m there. The gym is like my second home too. Being fit is key to being a dancer, and you feel great after too! I also love sushi and boba, but that’s the Asian side of me talking. Modeling is a hobby for me because when I’m behind the camera, it just feels natural. I love it! I’m proud to say both my jobs are a hobby as well.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:I’m the dorkiest person I know. If anyone’s approachable, it’s me. I love meeting new people and talking my head off, so I’m definitely not awkward. But I won’t lie, I’m a bit weird ;)
- 2. Favorite subject in school:I’m studying journalism right now, and I love it. Talking in front of the camera is where I belong!
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:Some of my friends and I broke into my ex boyfriend’s house and destroyed his room when he was on vacation… I was young and immature, it happens.
- 4. Would you do it again:Never, I felt like a serial killer or something. The adrenaline was exciting, but it just didn’t feel right. It wasn’t me.
- 5. Favorite meal:Sushi! I’m always trying new rolls and dishes. I could eat it for every meal. Other than that, I’m a pretty big mac and cheese fanatic.
- 6. What do you want to do next:I just got out of the gym, so I would love to get sushi ;) but being serious now, I’m hoping to be a host on E! News, or something of a similar sort. I’m still pretty young, so I have time. But it doesn’t hurt to plan!
- 7. What’s your favorite team:I’m a huge basketball fan, so my team is the heat. In football it would have to be the packers. It’s my moms favorite team so I grew up loving them too!
- 8. Favorite hobby:Dancing of course! Also working on my car and drifting. I swear I’m not a boy.
- 9. Guilty pleasure:I secretly could eat jars of Nutella for days. It’s a sad but great pleasure.
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars! But honestly, I don’t really prefer either. I’m a huge scary movie fan!