miss coed April 22nd, 2014
Alexandria is a smoking hot model represented by Women Management who’s currently living in New York City. You’ll have to forgive us for feeling somewhat prideful that she’s now a Miss COED because back in August, Alexandria was one of the first women we ever featured as someone to put “On Your Radar.” The circle is now complete.
Obviously she’s beautiful, that’s a no-brainer. But what we like so much about Alexandria is her attitude and personality–she seems super chill and fun. The fact that she’s a writer taking off some time for modeling just makes her even more legendary in our books. You gotta check her out right now, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Morton, Illinois (Pumpkin Capitol of the World)
- Current Location:New York City, NY
- School:The King’s College
I love writing, that’s my main passion. Most of it is your typical Bridget Jones-style diary stuff, but I’d love to have the time to be able to really get out and write more. I’m big on thrift shopping, anything that looks like its from a garage sale circa 1998 is definitely my style, and I love finding my favorite films on their original VHS format for only fifty cents. I’m definitely a homebody, my ideal friday night is composed of streaming It’s Always Sunny or Arrested Development on Netflix and asleep by 11:30.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Absolutely, I live in NYC where people will approach you all the time, and I love that. We spend too much time going through the motions nowadays and don’t really reach out to people anymore.
- 2. Favorite subject in school:Geography. I don’t want to brag but I was the sixth grade geography bee champion.
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve ever done:I spent sometime exploring the woods in Slovakia by myself.
- 4. Would you do it again:Without a second thought, I love adventures and nature and the feeling of being lost and alone for a little while.
- 5. Favorite Meal:99 cent pizza slice and a ginger ale
- 6. What do you want to do next:Learn to surf and visit Australia
- 7. Favorite team:Michigan State Spartans (basketball). I got a hand-me-down MSU shirt in fourth grade and that started it all.
- 8. Guilty Pleasure:I don’t know if I should go with the fact that I love The Sims, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or disco music, they’re all pretty embarrassing.
- 9. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars
[mc-twitter label = ‘AlexandriaMorgz’]