miss coed October 10th, 2013
Alexandra is a gorgeous model currently living in New York City but she’s been all over the East Coast–born in Philly, moved to Florida, and then back up north to pursue her career. Considering her look and the work she’s already booked, that was a decision well made.
She’s an adventurous blonde who’s traveled all over the place. Make sure to follow her social media pages as she’s really big on posting to them constantly.
- Hometown:Philadelphia, PA
- Current Location:New York, NY
I enjoy living in the present moment and appreciating my waking hours to the fullest. I love going on adventures, reading/educating myself, learning new things from others, writing, preparing vegan and raw dishes (especially desserts), practicing yoga, stretching, breathing exercises, drinking nearly a gallon of water a day (lol seriously though), listening and giving advice to others, traveling, spending time with my cat, surrounding myself with good company, and being outside.
- 1. Turn-ons:A person with goals, confidence, and resilience. Someone who is capable of wearing their heart on their sleeve and can love selflessly. A person that is playful and genuine and doesn’t take life too seriously. Someone who is comfortable in the skin they’re in and exudes strength from their core.
- 2. Turn-offs:People that are unaware of themselves, too wrapped up in their ego-how they think, act, believe
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve done:Personally heights scare me the most significantly so I would say the time I attempted to jump off a 30 ft cliff in the Amalfi coast. Even the instructor (who mind you was waiting for me in the ocean at the bottom of the cliff, while shaking his head no and shouting “No girls have landed wrong before”) felt danger for me! So I climbed all the way down with nothing but my bathing suit for protection.
- 4. Do it again:It’s not likely
- 5. Dream vacation:New Zealand, Australia, all around that area of the world
- 6. Favorite team:Rays, Lighting, Buccaneers (especially because my best friend is a cheerleader)
- 7. Best concert:The World Citizen’s concert in Central Park this past year with John Mayer, Alicia Keys, Stevie Wonder, and Kings of Leon (not so much for the structure of the concert itself but the artists were outstanding live). Lady Gaga puts on an excellent show too. You can feel the passion in all of these artists through their music, that’s what I love the most.
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars all the way!
- 9. Dogs or cats:I have to go with cats because they seem more intelligent (at least the ones I’ve experienced) and if you get the right one are way more cuddlely.
- 10. Vine or Instagram:I’m an Instagram user, nothing against vine but I never took the time to download it.