People are insane.
If there was one Power Ranger that never got any respect among his mighty morphin' comrades, it was Zack the Black Ranger. When he wasn't being overshadowed by those glory hounds, the Red and Green Ranger, he was getting the shaft when he got replaced in the very next season of the show. But that was then and this is now, and now - the Black Ranger's living it up and grabbing life by the tusks! Who needs the rest of the team when you got the crazy stupid hot Yellow and Pink Rangers knockin' on the door of your Mastodon Zord, makin' it rock? Rapper A-1 turns the second-fiddle Power Ranger into a new breed of hero that makes his teammates suck royally by comparison! See this morphinomical video for yourself!
Now, I'm a big fan when it comes to all things Super Mario (save for that God awful Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games and unnecessary sequel garbage); if I so much as see the names "Mario" and/or "Luigi" appear anywhere on the street I start to get all giddy inside with a stupid grin appearing on my face - and passerby thinking I'm clinically insane. That's why I couldn't help but post this video of Tatiana Volosozhar's and Maxim Trankov's Mario-inspired performance from the 2011 World Championships in Moscow. Granted, this performance isn't really anything special, but you can't go wrong with a hot Russian blonde doing amazing splits and other crazy moves on the ice! Come on, paisanos, watch Tatiana bust some serious moves for yourself!
You know those times when an awesome idea you had looked great on paper, went without a hitch in your head, but the moment you put your plan into action it blows up in your face? Well, that's what must have happened to these guys as they attempted to perform a beer pong dunk over a car. They say that fortune favors the bold - or complete sh*t for brains - so I'm guessing after a few hospital visits and stitches later, the guy will eventually learn to stick his landing. See this video for yourself and try not to do anything too stupid today!
• "These Chicks Are My Kind Of Scum!" • Great Moments In Kentucky Derby Infield History • Kat Dennings Has Thor Boobs • Memorable Star Wars Quotes • 10 more things you should know about sex • President Will Ferrell Responds To Osama's Death • Megan Fox plays with our passion See more awesome links after the jump!
The music scene can be a rough place for new, up-and-coming bands trying to get some exposure in a world that's already over-saturated with other artists vying for the same goal. With a lack of outlets to do so, many bands lose the ambition to keep pushing on and call the quits on their musical journey. Wicked Audio - an industry leader in headphone manufacturing and design - has heard the pleas of the despondent and have created a revolutionary new platform on Facebook that allows bands to get their moment in the spotlight - WCKD Radio. Take a listen after the jump!
While none of us would ever dare commit a robbery, you can't say the thought hasn't at least entered your mind once or twice thanks to films like Ocean's Eleven. You know, breaking in and leaving in a grandiose fashion while the police bumble about like Keystone Cops. But we all can't be George Clooney, as this inept beer thief with some serious delusions of grandeur found out. The saddest apart about this video is that an innocent six-pack of beer was killed because of a robbery gone sour; the man's not only a petty crook, but a cold-blooded murderer too. Watch this injustice for yourself and try not to cry.
May 4, 2011
When John Ritter passed away a few years back, many people decided to remember him for his memorable roles on television shows like Three's Company - while turning a blind eye to his habit of roaming the suburbs, tearing through people's trash like a starving raccoon! While I commend his dedication to the preservation of our environment, does he really have to yell at us like that, or wear - and I'm positive that it is - eyeliner for that matter? Personally, the crying Native American guy and Woodsy the Owl made for a better mascots, not John Ritter who looks like he raided Angus Young's concert wardrobe. Watch this video for yourself and go crazy for recycling!
May 3, 2011
There are many music artists that - regardless of their unbridled talent and originality - I feel have been robbed of a Grammy or VMA one too many times in the past. But the fact that Slick has never been given the proper recognition, let alone not being invited to attend these events, for his rhyming prowess is both an unforgivable crime and a blemish on the entire music industry. Slick's paid his dues, he's showed his skills, and yet he sits alone eating "yardbird," watching his career fade into obscurity. If you're looking for something a little more "underground," watch the musical stylings of Slick for yourself!
May 2, 2011
• Lucy Has Her Sights Set On You • Kacie McDonnell Is Christen Ponder's Girlfriend • Rihanna Drops Some Tasty Cleavage • Did This Guy Really Get Struck By Lightning? • 8 Creepy Video Game Urban Legends • 14 Horribly Unappetizing Vintage Food Ideas • 5 Controversial Banned TV Episodes See More Awesome Links After The Jump!
Welcome to "Peppermint Park," a pleasant little neighborhood just a few blocks down from Sesame Street, where it looks as though exposure to a horrific toxic waste spill caused all of its residents to fuse together - creating a race of nightmarish human/puppet hybrids. Of these mutants, Ernie - not the Ernie -wants to extol his undying love for the letter "M." Judging by his nervous expression and fidgety hands, you so know that he's trying his hardest to fight that boner about to rip through his pants; thank God that he's being filmed from the waist up, because no one should ever bear witness to a puppet erection! Watch this marvelous... magnificent... video for yourself!
Call it a sign of the times or sweet poetic justice, but you know things are getting tough when our technological superiors are forced to take to the streets and hit up their once fleshy inferiors for some coin. While many of us are more than eager to send a throat oyster their way, you'll at least want to give a quarter (or your entire paycheck) to DONA - the little panhandling robot that's cute as the dickens! Not only will DONA make you look like a heartless monster for ignoring her, but she doesn't smell like an ungodly combination of garbage and vomit like most panhandlers; not to mention she won't whisper obscenities under breath. Watch DONA work her panhandling magic for yourself!
For nearly 80 years, comic book fans young and old would never have imagined that Superman - a superhero representing American ideals every bit as much as Marvel's Captain America - would turn his back on the country he's defended from threats both domestic and beyond the stars. But in a move that sent shockwaves throughout pop culture, Supes did just that in the landmark 900th issue of Action Comics - a 96-page epic setting the stage for a new chapter in the Man of Steel's storied legacy. What exactly caused Superman to renounce his United States citizenship, and what of everyone's reactions? Read on to find out!
Like an awkward and mentally disturbed phoenix rising from the ashes, Aqua Teen Hunger Force will be going out in a blaze of glory, only to be given a long overdue reboot as Aqua Unit Patrol Squad - premiering May 8th! According to Cartoon Network, the show will be getting an entire overhaul - bringing the Aqua Teens back to their roots as the inept team of detectives they once were. Changes to the title and career aside, what else does the future hold for everyone's - okay, maybe not everyone's - favorite team of fastfood sleuths? Read on to find out more!
There's nothing quite as endearing or timeless as the unconditional love found in a relationship between a boy and his dog. But in the innumerable realms of geekdom, dogs aren't the only creatures holding the prestigious accolade of "man's best friend." In fact, some of them can be real monsters - literally! From comic books to video games, there are some kids that opt to romp around with monsters straight from the nether regions of Hell or beyond the stars. So take a look under your bed and watch out for 10 monsters and their kid companions!
Panda's are sometimes known to bust into the unguarded storehouses of sugar cane refineries in China and pretty much go to town on the sweet sugar sitting there. But what this panda in the video might of thought was sugar turned out to be pure cocaine; hey, they're both white and powdery, right? And if this video is anything to go by, he must be feeling one hell of a buzz! It'll be a while before he comes down from his high, but for now, watch this video of a coked up panda that puts Lil Wayne to shame!
• 9 Biggest NFL Draft Busts! • Brandi Glanville In Her Sexy Booty Shorts • Nic Cage May Be Investigated For Child Abuse • Katy Perry: Naughty Little Good Girl • Woman Graduates College After 19 Years • Kim Kardashian's Sexy Cosmo UK Shoot • How To Spend Money At A Strip Club See more awesome links after the jump!
For those of you watching this video right now in the middle of a meal, I suggest you turn away. Because what you're about to see is, to put it lightly, nauseating. Really, who is this woman and what is she even doing at what looks like the saddest rap concert in the history of, well, rap concerts? Judging by the looks of her, she's been getting her groupie thing on since the Altamont Free Concert back in '69 and she shows no signs of stopping - much to our dismay... If you have an iron stomach, check out this grooving granny for yourself!
• 9 Best-Selling Video Games That Aren't All That Good • Cali Logan: A Jersey Girl We're DTF • A Guy's Guide to the Royal Wedding • Tony LaRussa's Daughter Is An Oakland Raiders Cheerleader • Michael Scott's Most Outrageous Office Moments • Fast Five's Sexy Elsa Pataky • 9 Ridiculous Sports-Related Urban Legends See more awesome links after the jump!
Regardless of the fact that every single one of us runs out and buys the latest and greatest Apple product that comes our way, deep down, the entire general population loathes Steven Jobs with a passion. But if you thought you couldn't hate the guy anymore, it turns out he's - among other things - a no good plagirist! To be specific, he stole the idea for the iPad from "The Tablet," a device from 1994 that essentially performed nearly the same functions as the iPad. Does that mean there might be an iPod from the 70s or 80s floating around? We don't know for sure, but check out the startling similarities between the iPad and The Tablet for yourself!
• How Halo Reach Should Have Ended
• Shot In The Face With A Pube Gun
• 6 Artists Whose Weird Fetishes Defined Pop Culture
• Your High School Friends Are Animorphs
• Kate Upton's Sexy Little Booty in PJs
Happy Easter, loyal devotees of COED Magazine! Hope you didn't stuff yourself stupid with Peeps and Cadbury Creme Eggs, because we have one more Easter treat to shove down your caramel-clogged throat: a visit from everyone's favorite macabre, demented bunny, Frank! No chocolate candy or colored eggs in Frankie's basket, just mentally disturbing Doomsday premonitions and repeated trips to the therapist where everybody thinks you're crazy, hooray! So take off that stupid man suit (no really, you look ridiculous) and watch some of Frank's best moments from Donnie Darko for yourself!
You know all those pop-up ads you see on the internet? The ones that tell you that you've won a cash prize or a video game system? Well, being the neurotic shut-in that you are, you've probably declined out of fear of getting a computer virus. That's partly true, but you totally missed out on winning a baby unicorn that fires rainbow lasers from its ass that can level a building - and turn people into a messy pile of bone and blood mush! So take a risk for once and watch this video for yourself. I swear to you that you won't get spyware... maybe.
• Every Guy Wants To Go Down Under With Tavia • 25 Ridiculous Jesus Tattoos • Natalia Avelon's Super Sexy GQ Germany Pics • 6 Hilarious Ways Game Designers Are Screwing With Pirates • Nicole Sherzinger Makes Us Pitches Our Teepees • Reese Witherspoon Is Pretty Hot, For A Circus Chick • It's January (Jones) In The Middle Of April See More Awesome Links After The Jump!
Christmas and the threat of a surprise visit from jolly old St. Nick may have come and gone, but that doesn't mean that kids everywhere can breath a sigh of relief. This Sunday, children all over will quiver in unbridled terror over the annual arrival of one of childhood's most feared deities: the Easter Bunny! It doesn't matter that he's (it's?) delivering a basket full of chocolate and toys, no one wants a giant rabbit hanging over their bed, watching them sleep! But what exactly makes the Easter Bunny cause the kiddies to wet their Sunday best? Find out by reading the 6 reasons why the Easter Bunny is terrifying... if you dare!
School mascots are ticking time bombs, it's only a matter of time before the person inside the costume begins to believe that they are indeed the animal they're portraying - and that's when those primeval instincts start kicking in; such was the case with this lion mascot. Like a horrific scene from a National Geographic special, the call of the wild was just too much for this mascot and, upon his entrance, tore into a herd of oblivious kindergarteners like they were wildebeest at a watering hole. But after heavy meal like that, it's time to work it all off by dancing! See the circle of life in action for yourself!
• The Trip To Hell Will Be Worth It! • Sweet As Candy Elsa Hosk Bikini Pics • Sometimes It's Good To Be A Tool • Lucy Pinder And Rosie Jones Hold Hands And Their Boobs • The New Monopoly Movie Trailer Looks Awesome! • Hayden Panettiere Covers May's Vegas Magazine See More Awesome Links After The Jump!
Everyone had a ball at Coachella last weekend, but this drugged-up Arcade Fire fan took that expression to a slightly creepy - but still funny - level. The first thing that came to mind while watching this video was that he looked like a kitten tripping on LSD while playing with a ball of yarn. But then I realized that this video eerily mirrors another one I saw not too long ago, one involving a horse and a ball (NOT what you're thinking, pal). Watch these two videos for yourself and see the stunning similarities!
• The Real Reason Behind Modern Family's Success • Lucy Pinder Drops Some Big Beautiful Cleavage • Steve Nash Gets A Lap Dance From Nicki Minaj • Super Sexy Rumps On The Day Of The Hump • Street Fighter's Ken Gets A Little Too Excited • 7 Comedians Who Just Aren't Funny Anymore • 5 Tips For Spotting An Undercover Cop See More Awesome Links After The Jump!
• The 6 Girls You'll Date In College • Rhian Sugden's big, beautiful British boobs • Two West Virginia "slampigs" wrestle in the mud • With Maryna Linchuk is hot as f***! • The 20 Ugliest Hookers Arrested In Florida This Week • We'd like to float down Glee's hottest cheerleader Naya Rivera! • This 4/20 playlist will get you high, son! See More Awesome Links After The Jump!
Twenty-four years ago today, a crudely drawn animated sitcom about a dysfunctional family with yellow skin made its debut appearance on the Tracey Ullman Show and took an unsuspecting nation by storm - appearing on t-shirts, fanny packs and other junk around the globe! Because of this momentous occasion, we couldn't help but think about the humble - and low-budget - beginnings of some of our other favorite animated sitcoms. Take an awkward trip down memory lane with COED's list of rarely seen cartoon sitcom pilots after the jump!
• Not What You're Thinking, But Still Hot! • The Stoner Bucket List: Things To Do For 4/20 • "Veni, Vidi, Christina Ricci!" • The Story Of Passover In Lego Form • Kate Hudson Talks About Being A Porn Star • An Infographic On The History Of Mortal Kombat • Alessandra Ambrosio In Sexy Daisy Dukes See more awesome links after the jump!
Only three kinds of people drive a Volkswagen Beetle: an aging baby boomer trying in vain to hold on to the last vestige of their hippie years, your girlfriend, and your mom (BURN!). As nostalgic and trippy as these cars are, no man in his right mind would be caught dead driving one. Eager to draw in more male buyers of the younger generations (X, Y, Z?) and strip the car of its feminine stigma, Volkswagen re-designed the Beetle to be less prissy and more pumped. Did they succeed? Take a look at the car's pics then vote in our poll after the jump!
Getting someone's hopes up and then pulling the rug out from underneath them is never a nice thing... unless of, course, this person happens to be a Justin Bieber fan. Some guy in Germany did just that by dressing up as the Biebs and standing on a roof overlooking a gaggle of squealing Biebarians. What happens is hysterical beyond words and proves that doing the same thing with a chimpanzee can yield similar results! Catch a wicked case of Bieber Fever by watching this video for yourself!
• "Messing With Your Mind, I Am!" • Jessica Lowndes In Her See-Through Dress • The 20 Hottest Photos Of Keeley Hazell • Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin Plays Hockey • RutgersFest Sure Looked Like Fun • This Guy Really Loves The Texas Rangers • Behind The Scenes At The Movies See More Awesome Links After The Jump!
We're pretty sure you've already heard the story about the guy who inexplicably burst into flames at a California porno shop and ran out on to the sidewalk; religious fanatics are even chalking it up to a case of divine wrath. Whatever the case may be, videos have been appearing on the internet of the hot and bothered fella running out of the store, with his pants down to his ankles to boot! Granted, this isn't the full video (you have to watch it elsewhere), but that doesn't mean it's any less funny. Hit the jump to see this piping hot video for yourself! Okay, now you can start with the Human Torch jokes!
• There's A New Kind Of March Madness In Town • Why Get A Dog When You Can Have An Anaconda? • 7 Awesome Beer Pong Shot Videos • 9 Acts Of Vigilantism Straight Out Of A Comic Book • 5 Hotties For The Weekend • Kate Upton Super Cute In Her Underwear • Near Girl-On-Girl Kiss Cam Moment See More Awesome Links After The Jump!
With the sixth series of Doctor Who premiering on BBC America next week, fans everywhere are getting amped for the good doctor's triumphant return - or they're just happy to see some more Amy Pond again. But for those of you wanting to jump on the Dr. Who bandwagon right now, you have a whopping 47 years of Doctor Who to catch up on by next week! Instead of blowing all your cash on the DVDs, the Fine Bros. have, just for you nerdy neophytes, condensed all of Dr. Who's exploits in one, easy to swallow six-minute recap. Tell your Daleks from your Cybermen by hitting the
TARDIS jump and watching this video!
For those of you anxiously awaiting the release of The Hangover Part II, we have something that - hopefully - will tide you over until May 26th and stop you from pulling your hair out in frustration. Yesterday, ComingSoon.net got their hands on the latest movie posters for the Hangover Part II, with each one featuring one of the characters from the film - and yes, even the monkey has one too, denim vest and all. Shaved heads? Demonic possession? Monkeys with a thing for denim? If these posters are anything to by, Bangkok is going to make the Wolfpack wish they were back in good ol' Vegas! Hit the jump to see these movie posters for yourself and get ready for a "sick night"!
Snapping turtles are the mafiosos of the animal kingdom - you cross them and you're sure as hell going to pay the price! In this amateur video, someone (the identity disclosed for their protection) caught this turtle hitman in the middle of drowning an associate, out of screaming distance, of course. Did he screw around with the don's girlfriend? Or did he not make good on his gambling debts after a busted trifecta at the OTB? It's best not to stick your nose where it doesn't belong, but for now, watch this video for yourself! Capisce?
• I don't think you're ready for this Bailey • If websites were TV shows • Jennifer Lawrence Shows Off Her Underwear For GQ • 5 Popular Movies And Shows You Didn't Know Featured Naked Breasts • Sexy Saori Hara Pics Fresh From Japan • 11 Athletes We'd Like To Punch In The Face • 7 of the hottest baseball WAGs ever to appear in Playboy See More Awesome Links After The Jump!
It's time to face facts, America: we're a real bunch of uptight squares, there's no denying it. While we corral ourselves into an overcrowded, stuffy church every Sunday morning, the youth element of Japan hit up the trendy Harajuku district decked out in a wild menagerie of clothing that looks like a Japanese anime made real. Of these various Harajuku subgroups, it's these break dancing Fonzie worshippers that really stand out from the pack! I'd bet money on it that they all have campy greaser names like "Johnny Bones" or "Jerry Slick Fingers," and spend their evenings hammering back milkshakes at Japan's only Johnny Rocket's restaurant. Watch this video for yourself and taste the nostalgia! Ayyy!
• Jaimie Alexander Is A Goddess Among Mortals • Naked Chicks Beat Up Bums • See why Kobe got fined $100k • Things You Could Do With Simon Cowell's Salary • Rack Of the Year Candidate: Tamara Ecclestone • Awful Romantic Comedies They'll Probably Make Next • Lady Gaga looks hot in Harpers Bazaar? See more awesome links after the jump!
The 80s were the golden age of Saturday morning programming. Originality was at its peak, and animation studios were eager to produce the latest and greatest cartoon series to entertain the young masses (and promote the accompanying toy line). Some studios turned to Hollywood's brawny heavy hitters for that extra touch of awesome! Which action icons loaned their larger than life personalities to the world of animation? Find out in COED's list of 5 tough guys that had cartoon shows after the jump!
Face it, Hollywood or "Hollyweird" is a self-contained world separated from the realities of the rest of America. Live there long enough and you tend to get swept up in a surreal atmosphere where logic and reality checks no longer exist. Case in point: baby names. We don't know if they're desperately trying to aim for originality or if mommy was still doped up on anesthesia, but these kids will either A) grow thick skin from constant harrassment or B) ride the coattails of their parents. Either way, they'll be fine - which is why Hollywood ISN'T America. How bad do these names actually get? Words alone can't describe it, but this infographic sure can! See this list of baffling baby names for yourself after the jump!
Orson, Orson, Orson... You can't go five minutes without making things take a turn for the macabre, can you? In this episode of the Orson Welles Show (yes, this did actually exist), Welles interviews legendary puppeteers Jim Henson and Frank Oz. The interview, if not a bit on the serious side, starts out well enough - until he slips in some dark and twisted imagery that is guaranteed to kill all happy memories you had watching The Muppet Show or Sesame Street. Watch Orson Welles destroy the childhood of people everywhere for yourself, and be forever haunted by the image of a dead Kermit the Frog!
• Tisdale, Moynahan, Hilson, and Cuoco Strip For Allure's Naked Issue • 5 Things Movies Get Wrong About Bar Fights • Marielle Jaffe will make you scream 4 more • 7 Classic Norm MacDonald Clips About Sports • Katy Perry Poses For Sexy GHD Campaign • The Ultimate Bachelor Party Guide • Hulk Hogan is starting a "little person" wrestling league See more awesome links after the jump!
You know, Lady Gaga does an awful lot of balancing acts on her piano and I've always been waiting for that one time when her unbroken streak of not falling over grinds to a screeching halt. All good things must come to an end, and so did Lady Gaga's equilibrium when she fell forward and, hilariously, backward under the piano. But like a real champ, she gets right back on her feet to belt out some tunes - ignoring that bleeding contusion in the back of her head. See how the mighty have fallen for yourself!
• Genevieve Morton Puts Her Body On Display For Esquire • How to make an ass out of yourself in 18 seconds • 29 Greatest Thong Scenes in Movie History • Rays manager Joe Maddon Explodes, Ejects Entire Umpire Crew • Too Much Kate Upton? NEVER! • 12 Of The Best TV Bromances Of All-Time • Bikini-Clad Kristen Bell Hits The Beach See more awesome links after the jump!
The internet's favorite kooky family of androgynous, long-haired folk singers - The Kelly Family - is back and singing in the key of love... with aliens (the space kind, not illegal). With the media's negative portrayal of aliens in pop culture, it's nice to see the Kellys step up and teach the world, through the universal language of song, that aliens aren't always about anal probing or laying eggs in one's chest. But, hey, it doesn't matter if we on Earth don't care for their music - at least they have a deeply devoted following of space fops eager to throw their astro dollars at them. Watch this video and fall in love with an alien yourself!
• We all wish we were that bear... • Fat Albert And The Cosby Kids: Lying • 6 Songs That Were Decades Ahead Of "Groundbreaking" Music • Pirates Fan Gets Tasered And Beat At Pirates Game • Ron Perlman's 9 Greatest Scowls • Kelly Brook's Big Pregnant Breasts Excite See More Awesome Links After The Jump!
Hugh Hefner's a witty dude. His appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show is proof of that. During his time on the couch, he teased Jimmy with the promise of "special" cookies. His poise and playful banter should come as no surprise to those who know him best. No one can question the fact Hef's lived a full life or his ability to spin a yarn. Not many of us can say they partied with Martin Luther King Jr. See this awesome interview for yourself after the jump!
It's Hugh Hefner's 85th birthday tomorrow and we at COED couldn't be anymore excited to honor the man who defied social norms and brought beautiful bare-assed and busty bunnies into the mainstream to millions - pedantic naysayers be damned! We're going to start this morning off right with a look at a much younger "Hef" and his late 1950s appearance on the game show What's My Line? Watch as the show's panel of contestants struggle to find the right questions to ask to figure out who the mystery guest is. Ideal questions would've been: "Are you responsible for rampant sore wrists across America?" or "Are you hailed as a god among men?" See this retro video for yourself, and happy birthday, Hugh!
• What's Glenn Beck Crying About This Time? • It's Every Guy's Indie Crush, Zooey Deschanel! • 10 Photos From Lindsay Ellingson's Smoking-Hot Victoria's Secret Lingerie Shoot • Female Fans Fight During Brewers Game • The 6 Worst Marvel Cartoons Of All Time • The Godfather In One Minute And One Take See More Awesome Links After The Jump!
The subway is very similar to the poet Dante and Virgil's descent into hell in The Divine Comedy: it's oppressively hot, you bear witness to the most horrifying sights conceivable and are condemned to incessant suffering with no salvation in sight; and that's just the platform, you didn't even board the train yet! What demonic monstrosities dwell behind the automatic doors of the subway train? And once these doors close... there's no turning back. Mind thy step as we confront the 7 annoying types of
demons people you'll meet on the subway train!
Not everybody can hope to be the next YouTube sensation like Justin Bieber - why in Lord's name you'd even want to is beyond me - but aspiring rapper "Yo Moficky" is adamant about kick-starting his musical career! I guess when he's not busy throwin' down some sick rhymes for his visiting grandparents or performing at his church's ice cream social, he's taking the time out of his hectic schedule to entertain his adoring fans on YouTube... What the hell am I saying, this kid's awful! I can't believe
my mom bought me I even bought his crappy CD! Hit the jump to see Yo Moficky's latest "hit" for yourself. Balls... Balls!
• Seriously sexy infomercials will have you up all night • Awesome Exam Answers That Get An "A" • An Ode To Odette Annable • 7 Psychotic Pieces Of Relationship Advice From Cosmo • Katrina Bowden Has Great Ass-ets • 10 SAT Questions That Would Actually Predict College Success • Natalie Portman Talks About Getting Stoned
With millions of years of evolution under our belts (and some trial and error), it's safe to say that we have learned what kinds of animals are and aren't dangerous; essentially, if it's either a really big cat or something with scales that hisses and has fangs, we run like hell. But maybe in our complacency we never bothered to check the Post-It memo Mother Nature stuck to the fridge on her way out. You know, the one with that list of other animals that at first glance look innocuous, but are actually quite deadly. Confused? No worries, just hit the jump to see the list of six animals that you had no idea could be dangerous!
Lego stop motion isn't a new thing on the internet, especially with so many low quality videos of a poorly animated Lego figurine struggling to walk across someone's dingy coffee table. But this video - oddly titled Ah - shows that you don't always need to rely on a headless Lego pirate figurine to make a good mini-movie - the tiny building bricks themselves speak volumes! Who knew that the everyday life of a brick involved shootouts with the police, Imperial AT-AT attacks and bumping nasties (yes, that really does happen)? Words alone don't do this video justice, so why not hit the jump to see a bazooka-wielding brick go to town on some cops? You know you want to!
• Danica Wants You In Her Thrall • 10 Embarrassing "Before They Were Famous" Commercials • Godzilla Invades The Mushroom Kingdom • Heidi Montag's Sweet Sweater Muffins • Flowchart: Can I Skip Class Today? • April Showers Bring May Cover Girl Jordana Brewster See More Awesome Links After The Jump!
Here comes Peter Cottontail, hoppin' down the bunny trail! Hippity... humpity...? Oh, my - Uh... He's pretty much going to town on that dog and his love for those of the canine persuasion certainly seems to know no bounds; can't say it's likewise for the pooch. This is isn't the most ideal way to bring in the Easter holiday, but you can see this unique interspecies "friendship" for yourself, if you want.
• Hangover Part 2 Looks Awfully Familiar • Watch Snooki Kick Ass On Wrestlemania • Stephen Colbert sings Rebecca Black's "Friday" • Jordana Brewster Sexy Bikini Pictures in Maxim • Denise Richards Launches "Torpedo Of Boobs" • We're Wiggin' Out Over Greta Gerwig See more awesome links after the jump!
What's worse than a demented clown? A demented clown that also happens to be your birth mother - which is sadly the case for 3 month-old Ivan. Everyday must feel like a hellish trip to the circus every time his mom opens her mouth to let out another disturbing guffaw, much to the unbridled horror of her infant son. Man, if this keeps up, Ivan won't be able to look at a box of Kaboom cereal without going into the fetal position well into adulthood! See this video for yourself and be glad that your mom is normal!
• This Makes Wii Fit Suck A Lot Less • The First Dodgers Fan Fight Of The Year • Rutger Hauer Thinks A Blade Runner Remake Is A Bad Idea • Man Of The Moment: Coco Crisp • 25 Hot Girls In The Middle Of Nowhere • Philly Phanatic Doing Lady Gaga Egg Thing • Dating, It's Complicated: Cat Person See more awesome links after the jump!
I've learned two things about Julian Assange after watching this video: one, he's got a nightclub with a fully stocked bar in that secret lair of his. And two, man oh man, can he light up the dance floor! I suppose when you devote every waking moment of your life to leaking confidential material on the internet, that leaves a few holes in your schedule to brush up on some totally mind blowing dance moves. But what would happen if Julian went head-to-head with the dancing Led Zeppelin geezer from earlier this week? Now that would be a true clash of the internet titans, with only one being able to take home the title of "Lord of the Dance." See Julian bust out serious dance moves for yourself!
• Kate Upton Naked Photos Have Officially Surfaced • ‘Glee’ Star Jenna Ushkowitz Gets Naughty for Tyler Shields • Pranks Betty White Should Use On Her New Show • HBO's Entourage might buy the New York Mets (no joke) • Rebecca Black's "Friday" Goes To Hell • President Barack Obama's First Ad of 2012 • Jessica Jane-Clement In Her Sexy Undies See more foolish links after the jump!
This isn't funny, ThinkGeek... not funny at all. I know it's April Fool's Day and all, but there's harmless joking around and then there's just playing with the fragile emotions of a geek. Like they do every April 1st, the
jerks people over at ThinkGeek make a too-awesome-for-words product that, much to the dismay of nearly everyone on the internet, doesn't exist - until they cave in to our nerdy demands and make it happen. But I doubt this Playmobil Apple Store playset will ever be made real!
There was a time, perhaps a greater time, in comic book history when the fate of the world rested on the shoulders of a prepackaged fruit pie or sponge cake - naturally, I'm talking about the Hostess snack cake ads that appeared in comics from the mid-70s into the early 80s. Heroes and even the occasional villain would use these tasty treats to quell an alien invasion or provide a distraction for a daring escape from the authorities. While it was a no-brainer that these companies used iconic and marketable characters like Batman and Spider-Man, what about the rest of those that occupy these universes... the crazier, creepier and just plain wrong characters? See our list of comic characters that should never appear in a Hostess ad after the jump!
Good morning to you, good ladies and sirs of Coeducation Periodical.com. Tell me this, have you seen these humorous motion pictures going about the internet tantamount to a virus, brimming with absolute tomfoolery? Pardon my rude interjection, but have you been dwelling under a rock this whole time?! Don't look like a fool among your close chums, watch the vexing delight of the "Irksome Citrus" and the quite talented "Flugelhorn Feline" so you'll never be out of the discussions on popular culture. Go on further to view the top five viral pictures of 1911 that will leave you in stitches! And have a splendid April's Fools Day!
• Heard of the Facebook of Sex? Now There's F***square! • The Most Sneakily Depressing Songs Of All Time • Sexy Movie Characters in pigtails • The Sociopath's Guide To April Fool's Day • Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel In Bikinis • Dog Gets Stuck In A Sweatshirt • One Tree Hill’s Jena Sims Was Fired Because Of Her Hot Legs
Look at this hard rockin' geriatric bust a move! While most senior citizens are sitting around complaining about gout or a nasty case of gallstones, this guy's kicking those things to the curb and getting down to some Led Zeppelin tunes, even if they happen to be sung by a cover band. And for an old man that's clearly inebriated, you really have to give him credit for not stumbling around, falling flat on his ass. It's a real shame that Led Zeppelin won't be doing anymore reunion tours because this old guy would make for one sick opening act! But it makes you wonder, if grandpa is this cool, how awesome is the rest of the family? See this video for yourself!
• You're Not Man Enough To Wield This Slingshot! • 50 April Fools' Day Jokes You Need To Pull • 15 British Comedians Funnier & Less Famous Than Russell Brand • Monster Trucks Can Do Back Flips? • The 20 Hottest Girls With Guns • Get The Munchies With The 2011 Stoner Foods Hall Of Fame • Victoria’s Secret Angels Show Off Their Bodies at Swimwear Launch (PHOTOS) See more links after the jump!
Back in December, the Brothers Mario took back the Mushroom Kingdom from the crime lord Bowser and his Koopa Troop. Now, the brothers have some monkeys on their backs - quite literally! The Kong crime family, led by Donkey Kong, are moving in on the koopas' turf, leaving a reluctant Bowser with only one option - getting help from the Brothers Mario. The monkey sh*t hits the fan after Mario kills Donkey's nephew Diddy, driving everyone bananas (I swear, I'll stop with the simian-related humor). Non-gaming folk might get a few laughs from this, but if you're a Nintendo geek like me, you're going to get giddy over the references to the game series and The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! This is a video you can't miss!