Scottish brewer BrewDog wants to make your dreams come true by opening the world’s first craft beer hotel. The only downside? It’s in Columbus, Ohio and not here in New York.
Called “The DogHouse,” the $7.3 million dream hotel will feature man-cave amenities such as a craft beer spa with beer-based treatments, beer taps in the bedrooms, a hot tub filled with Punk IPA beer, and a beer fridge in the shower.
Even the food will have a beer spin, as breakfasts, lunches, and dinners will be beer-infused and will also be served paired with craft beers.
You can find the Indiegogo for The DogHouse here.
According to a press release from BrewDog:
- The state-of-the-art hotel, dubbed The DogHouse, will boast a craft beer spa with beer-based treatments, a craft beer tap in every room serving the brewery’s flagship beer, Punk IPA, and an in-shower beer fridge so guests can sip whilst they shower.
- Guests who stay in the luxury suite will also get to enjoy a hot tub filled with the brewer’s award-winning Punk IPA.
- The DogHouse will also serve deluxe three-course breakfasts, lunches and dinners, all infused and paired with artisanal craft beers, ensuring the beer experience lasts from dusk until dawn.
- After a groundswell of demand from the brewer’s social media community, the brewer will fast-track the project through a crowdfunding program on Indiegogo, aiming to raise $75,000 in 30 days.
- The campaign will also fund a new sour brewing facility on site, allowing BrewDog to experiment with new beer flavors and brewing techniques. Patrons of The DogHouse will not only be able to trial these new beers fresh from the brewery, but view the oak foeders (used to age sour beers) from their bedrooms.
- Visitors will also be able to take advantage of private tours of BrewDog’s new US brewing facility when it opens later this year.
- Backers of the Indiegogo campaign can bag themselves free nights at The DogHouse and also exclusively secure the first five releases from the sour beer facility.
- Those backers who give over $30,000 to the campaign will be rewarded with hosting an all-night event, be it a craft-beer themed wedding, birthday or corporate event at The DogHouse.