There was nothing more fun as a young buck than sledding on a snow day. Building ramps, linking sleds together to form giant trains, and flying down hills on Snow Tubes, as they were clearly the GOAT and this is not up for debate.
But even though sledding will always hold a special place in my heart, you still gotta be careful out there. This video is a public service announcement warning everybody of the dangers of shredding some fresh powder.
Goddamn, that was brutal. I definitely wasn’t expecting such an intense accident. When I first clicked on the video, I thought he was going to hit his head on plaid jacket’s shovel. I assumed he would take a relatively harmless spill, the collision would produce a funny sound, and we’d have the next viral shovel video on our hands.
But nope, he got lit the f*ck up by that tree. Be safe this winter, everybody. Give yourself some distance from trees and make sure not to apply any kitchen lubricant prototypes to your sleds.