Who is Miss COED? You may have seen her on your college campus or have met her in your hometown. You might even be her. She’s confident, smart, and has a ton of school spirit. She’s the girl cheering on her school’s football team from the sidelines, posting a perfect selfie on Instagram, and still making time for academics between her busy social schedule. Finding Miss COED isn’t easy, but we’ve found the best college girls in America and now we need your help in finding out who exactly is the best of the best. If you want to know who Miss COED is, you decide. Here’s how to pick and/or how to become Miss COED 2017.
What is Miss COED 2017?
Miss COED 2017 is a nationwide competition to find confident college women who are involved in their respective universities, who maintain a high GPA, who are active on social media, and who have major pride in their school.
How Do I Join Miss COED 2017?
Sorry guys, this one is for the ladies. Contestants must be between the ages of 18-25 and currently attending an institute of higher learning in the United States. No worries, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico are included.
How do I submit to Miss COED?
Submitting to Miss COED is simple. If you fit into the qualifying categories above, simply click on the following link to fill out a quick, fun questionnaire: Miss COED Submission page. It should only take about 5-10 minutes to complete, depending on how much you write and how much thought you put into your answers, which are meant to show off your unique personality.
What are the prizes for the winner of Miss COED 2017?
We’re still working on the exact prize pack for this year, but we can tell you what last year’s winner, Kendall Fuhrman, won…
- A trip to Jamaica with her friends and family
- A spin around the track with legendary IndyCar driver, Mario Andretti.
- A laptop
- A tablet
- Personalized Miss COED 2016 clothing
- Sneakers/Flip Flops
- A backpack
- A bathing Suit
- And several more prizes.
Plus, the top 12 finalists also got a swag bag, packed with bathing suits, sunglasses, personalized Miss COED 2016 clothing, flip flops, etc. The second and third place winners were also sent to Spring Break destinations of their choices.
How long is the process of finding Miss COED 2017?
The ten-month-long competition includes a submission process, pre-round, round one, round two, and a final round. The public votes on who they want to see move on during each round.
- Pre-Round: Allows school duplicates to be narrowed down to one representative per university.
- Round One: Each representative is broken up into NCAA conferences – i.e. AAC, ACC, Big 10, Big 12, CUSA, MAC, MWC, PAC 12, SEC, and SunBelt. To make sure no school is left out, we also added four Wildcard conferences which include: North, South, East, and West and are based on geography. On average, this round includes about 250 contestants.
- Round Two: Three finalists from each conference compete for the title of Miss COED 2017, making a total of 42 contestants.
- Final Round: One finalist from each conference competes for the title of Miss COED 2017 for a total of 14 contestants, and a sole winner is announced in March.
How does voting for Miss COED 2017 work?
Voting will be open to the public for the duration of each round. Family, friends, sorority sisters, friends, teammates, readers, etc. are encouraged to vote for their favorite based on each girl’s individual profile. Within these profiles, there will be a gallery of photos, ten questions, and their social media channels. Visitors can vote for each Miss COED 2017 contestant one time per 24 hour period, per IP address.
This year, the competition officially kicks off October 12, when you can vote for your favorites, but until then, we will be updating the Miss COED 2017 page on the reg. In fact, we will be rolling out a bunch of contestants every day until we run out, which won’t be anytime too soon. Keep up with Miss COED every day on our website, because you won’t want to miss the smartest, coolest, and most confident college girls in America.