Robbing people at gunpoint can be quite the emotional task. Here we have a man who breaks down crying after his plans to rob a Georgia hotel didn’t go exactly as planned. According to our friends over at The Huffington Post, the man had stolen handfuls of cash from a Days Inn near Atlanta, and as you can see in this video he fled the hotel with his hands covering his face. The man became frustrated and tears started running down his face after the clerk told him she didn’t have access to the safe and security cameras.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Monday morning…
• Shaq crushes his first DJ set [TMZ]
• The 12 greatest sports movie songs of all time [Extra Mustard]
• Behind the scenes with Candice Swanepoel [Maxim]
• The 30 greatest job titles of all time [Worldwide Interweb]
• This dude is ridin’ dirty at Disneyland [Radass]