The reviews are out on A Million Ways To Die In The West and the general consensus is… nothing. No one can agree on whether or not A Million Ways To Die In The West is a funny movie. Either you’re writing a negative headline like, “A Million Ways to Die in the West, but Few Ways to Laugh” (Time), or positive headlines like, ” ‘A Million Ways to Die in the West’ review: Number 1,000,001? Laughing” (admittedly less-reputable site NJ.com).
Our experience with the movie was positive. Were there a million jokes packed into the movie? Yes, and not all of them can hit–that would be impossible. But just because Seth McFarland’s constantly shooting from the hip doesn’t mean he’s not funny. So rather than write a long, drawn-out review about the movie you know you want to see, we thought that we’d lay out 10 things guys should know…
1. Even Charlize Theron knows she’s got a great rack. Her words, not ours.
2. The Liam Neesons also play great bad guys.
3. There are a lot of great cameos.
4. Mustaches really aren’t all that cool.
5. There aren’t really a Million Ways To Die in the West.
6. There weren’t that many good looking women in the Wild West.
7. Sarah Silverman still plays the dirty-mouthed character that she’s famous for.
8. Giovanni Ribsi really is a creepy f*cking dancer.
9. Seth MacFarlane really doesn’t have a face for the movies.
10. If you liked TED and Family Guy–but hate American Dad and The Cleveland Show–you’ll probably like A Million Ways To Die In The West.