The New York Post has been getting a lot of internet love by posting the following news announcement on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West‘s wedding. We’re not so sure that we want to join in on that adoration. That’s partly because we know that we’ve gone overboard for Kim Kardashian plenty of times in the past–and we’re not hypocritical enough to strike a pose like the Post when it comes to dismissing this union of “two jackasses.”
Not that we’re going to defend Kim & Kanye too much–but take a look below at a small sampling of the New York Post‘s coverage of a wedding that the paper now wants to dismiss…
- What You Need To Know About KimYe’s Wedding
- Bride of Kanyestein Emerges In Satin Bedsheet
- Anna Wintour Declines Invitation To KimYe Coupling
- Inside the KimYe Wedding Rehearsal
- Jay Z and Beyonce Skip KimYe Wedding
- Rob Kardashian Skipped Wedding After Fight With Kim
- See The Moment Kim and Kanye Said ‘I Do’
- Is The KimYe Union Doomed?
- Will Kim Kardashian Marry In McQueen?