Faster than you can say Kris Humphries, Kim & Kanye’s big day finally came and went.
As expected, Kim Kardashian & Kanye West tied the knot in Florence’s 16th-century Forte di Belvedere yesterday, and the entire area was declared a no-fly zone–meaning that no one could get near the actual ceremony. Several media outlets did their best to crash the festivities, and some were more successful than others. Still no official word on what Kim’s dress looked like but we’re pretty sure that we’ll still get Kim dressing like she did in Paris earlier this week. If you’re chomping at the bit to see whatever’s available now, check out our link roundup below… [photo via...]
- TMZ got closest to actually crashing the wedding
- Radio.com has “God Level”–because Kanye had to drop a new song for the big day
- Huffington Post landed some spy photos, too…
- College Candy ponders Kim’s wedding dress (differently than we would)
- NY Daily News has lots of coverage of the wedding rehearsal
- ABC News and its crack investigative team found the weekend itinerary
- E! Online (predictably enough) got the most info from insiders
- Hollywood Life has the floral arrangements!
- TIME also did some coverage–because TIME isn’t what it used to be…