Are you a smart, social media-savvy individual who can interact with beautiful women without breaking a sweat? Are you looking for a new, and exciting opportunity? Then today could be your lucky day because I’m handing over the Miss COED reigns to one kick-a** person (male or female) who wants to take over the world with an army of very attractive women at their back.
The fact of the matter is that Miss COED has become too big for me to handle with all the other day-to-day duties my job requires. That’s why we’re hiring a person who can devote their time to continue pushing Miss COED in the right direction.
This is not a dating site. I will not be passing the torch to someone who wants an opportunity to practice their macking skills. This is a fantastic marketing opportunity for a hungry individual who wants to work with hundreds of women around the world trying to make it in modeling.
All that being said, behold the greatest gig a person could ever want. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
COED.com is a part of COED Media Group, a digital media group that specializes in community publishing and digital marketing across all platforms. Formerly one of the largest college magazines in the US, COED Media Group is now one of the fastest growing online publishers in the 18-24 year old market.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for someone to manage the day-to-day operations for our biggest franchise – Miss COED. The position is responsible for all things Miss COED including producing content for COED.com as well as our syndication partners, managing social media promotion/advertising, proactively reaching out to current and potential constituents, as well as “influencers” in social media to engage and ultimately grow Miss COED into a stand-alone business. This position will work closely with other departments at COED to support their respective efforts and ensure a seamless message across all media outlets.
• Daily outreach and procurement of up and coming girls to partake in our Miss COED competition
• Manage all incoming entries and assets for all candidates
• Write, edit and post daily profiles to COED and our syndication partners
• Build & maintain all Miss COED social platforms (YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and grow the audience and community around the franchise.
• Develop integrated advertising programs around Miss COED
• Create strategic partnerships with relevant media properties to help drive awareness and grow the brand.
• At least 2 years of experience in social media strategic planning and management, utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc.
• Excellent writing skills and success writing for a blog or other professional publication
• Solid grounding in grammar and style, with a willingness to break away from the rules for effect.
• Proven ability to plan and implement social media marketing to engage and drive links and mentions of Miss COED.
• Proficient in Photoshop, and or Lightroom, to resize & optimize photos for social media and to create simple graphics for social posts.
• Experience making videos that drive brand engagement and understanding.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and all social media platforms and listening tools.
• Proven ability to evaluate data, assess alternatives, and make decisions and or recommendations as required.
• Must be team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all organizational levels.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com.