Festivus–that low, down, dirty good time we already told you about–is almost upon us.
We know that you’re all hyped for the 10th Anniversary of Festivus, but before the Spring’s best rager make sure that you’re all set for what’s next. I’ll be the first to admit that 10 things is a lot to remember when you’re hardly able to remember your name, so just make sure that you pay special attention to #1, #3, #6, and #10.
1. Clothes you don’t give a f*ck about
2. A friend whose phone you don’t mind losing
3. An empty stomach to leave room for pig and drink.
4. A clear schedule for the whole day (i.e. no Student Sponsored Festival)
5. A lot of bleach to clean out your shower drain
6. Shoes. No flippy-floppies for this party
7. Official Festivus Tee–For the afterparty obviously (see Rule #1)
8. Advil for that inevitable time that you eat sh*t.
9. A drink to wash that Advil down
10. Mud all over your body. If you don’t put it there, someone else will!
Ladies, btw, I love this photo. Bravo. See you all at Festivus!