During an interview on Late Night with Seth Meyers, Bob Costas gave a thorough explanation as to why he sometimes integrates politics into his broadcasts. According to our friends over at Extra Mustard, Costas told Meyers that he only discusses his political opinions if they are directly related to sports–and when it comes to athletes carrying guns, he had this to say: “You keep track of how many good and constructive things are associated with athletes having a gun, and I’ll keep track of all the tragedies and criminality and folly. And let’s see who comes out ahead, or behind, as the case may be.” Honestly, I was just really hoping he would tell Seth Meyers his secret to clearing up those red eyes that he had last time we wrote about him.
And here are some more morning links to kick off your Thursday morning…
• Couple forgets pizza delivery tip, leaves awesome note instead [The Huffington Post]
• Kate Moss’s bikini of the day [Drunken Stepfather]
• Funniest, most awkward wedding pictures of all time [Worldwide Interweb]
• Girls on motorcycles, nuff said [Maxim]
• The 16 worst hip hop album covers ever [Mandatory]