Fred Phelps, the founder of the Westboro Baptist Church, has died at the age of 84–according to two of his children, who wouldn’t lie about a thing like that.
Phelps, of course, was known for being extremely radical with his bigoted views towards gay people. The Westboro Baptist Church was established in 1955 by Phelps. Over the years, the Topeka-based group became infamous for their anti-gay rhetoric and picketing of funerals with signs declaring “God Hates Fags.” Basically, Phelps started one of the worst organizations ever. And he brought out the best in people, since pretty much everyone across the political spectrum joined in hating the guy.
We’re also pretty comfortable with Fred Phelps bringing out the worst in us, as we imagine that a terrible and fiery afterlife is awaiting this creep. So here are some of favorite wishful punishments for Rev. Phelps in Hell. Enjoy eternity down there!
1. Hell Gets Perfect Wi-Fi, Only Carries Gay Porn Sites
2. Eternal Lapdances From Hitler
3. This Really Is The True Lord Of Darkness
4. Fred’s Hell Ends Up Being Liberace’s Heaven
5. Never Ending Lady Gaga Playlist Of “Born This Way”
6. This Is Hell’s Official Uniform
7. Has To Room With That Irritating Gay Guy Jeffrey Dahmer
8. Has To Watch Richard Simmons Work-Out Videos On Repeat
9. The Bikers Who Fought Off the Westboro Church at Funerals Get to Use Fred as Speed Bumps in Heaven
10. This Song is Theologically Sound