Man Proves Mythbusters Wrong, Pees On Fusebox And Dies

Bar Rafaeli on "Project Runway Allstars" [SEE HER TONIGHT]Bar Rafaeli on "Project Runway Allstars" [SEE HER TONIGHT]
Caitlin O'Connor Will Have You Tumbling In Her New Western Comedy Series [PHOTOS]Caitlin O'Connor Will Have You Tumbling In Her New Western Comedy Series [PHOTOS]

A man in Bangalore, India was electrocuted to death on Saturday night after drunkenly peeing on a fuse box. Initially, I sat here thinking “who the hell would do that?” But then I started feeling really bad for the guy. Nevermind that it’s probably the sh*ttiest way to die (and probably the most painful), who can really blame him? I mean, we’ve all probably peed on something that we shouldn’t have. It’s a simple misjudgment that can sometimes lead to severe consequences.

Moral of the story kids: if you gotta go, you gotta go. Just try to not aim for the electrical equipment.

Public urination is something we’re all familiar with. If you’ve never relieved yourself outside then you didn’t go to college or ever had a single day of fun in your life. And probably have a urinary tract infection. When you’re hammered to the point of blackout (…or sober), the convenience, relief, and ease of taking a leak outside is much more than having to walk all the way to your destination where you might have to spend even more time looking for the bathroom or waiting in line.

Ain’t no one got time for that.

Which is why it’s much better to just do it on the side of the road, the back porch, out the window, basically wherever there is open space. There’s added potential for making it a bonding experience with your friends. Need a cig break? Need to vomit? You can multitask. The opportunities are endless. But regardless of the pros, public urination is still illegal. Doing it at the wrong place at the wrong time can land you a huge fine, a jail sentence, on the sex-offender registry, or even dead.

Mythbusters busted the myth that you can die from peeing on the third rail of a train track, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t watch where you do pee.

A man in Bangalore, India was electrocuted to death on Saturday night after drunkenly peeing on a fuse box. Initially, I sat here thinking “who the hell would do that?” But then I started feeling really bad for the guy. Nevermind that it’s probably the shittiest way to die, and probably the most painful, but I also can’t really blame him. Maybe it was dark but more than likely he was too drunk to realize what he was doing. Alcohol diminishes your common sense and makes you feel invincible. I mean, we’ve all probably peed on something that we shouldn’t have. It’s a simple misjudgement that can sometimes lead to severe consequences. Moral of the story kids: if you gotta go you gotta go, just try to not aim for the electrical equipment.

Comments
The Backyard: Best Of The Web