On Friday, October 18, Trojan Lubricants held one of the coolest events we’ve been to in awhile. In celebration of the brand’s “Come Together” campaign, we joined 69 couples at the fresh to death Conrad Hotel in downtown NYC where the goal was to achieve the world’s largest simultaneous orgasm. Of course, it didn’t just involve those lucky 138 people. Couples nationwide were invited to visit trojanlubricants.com to request a free Trojan Lubricants Come Together kit. Filled with bedroom essentials and tips, the kits were stocked to provide a pleasure-filled night and a whole new level of heightened intimacy. We would say it was a huge success because about 10,000 couples got it on.
So after all was said and done, what did people say about Trojan Lubricants and the campaign? Participants were asked to take an anonymous survey following the night of Come Together, and the results are in. This what we learned:
STATS ON THE “BIG O”
– 95% of participants saying they achieved climax during the event. This is a huge change to the norm, as only 50% of respondents say they orgasm during their typical sexual experiences.
– More than 58% of respondents rated their October 18th session an 8 or above (on a scale of 10).
BEST SEX YET:
– A resounding 92% of participants said they would use Trojan Lubricants in the future.
– 87% felt Trojan Lubricants heightened their ability to experience pleasure.
PILLOW TALK: REAL QUOTES FROM CONSUMERS NATIONWIDE:
– “I really really enjoyed the new Trojan lubricants. The sex was great and I think the lubricants gave it a little extra spice that we sometimes lack without meaning to. It was great and I hope to use it again soon!”
– “This totally changed my sexual experience for the better thank you for allowing me to participate with a free sample!!”
– “Your lubricants create a more softer, naughtier, silky experience whenever we use them. They create an entire body shaking orgasmic experience that we enjoy for a long while! My wife and I thoroughly enjoy them.”
Success! To learn more about Trojan Lubricants and the Come Together campaign, visit trojanlubricants.com.