News|Updated:

Today In Russia: Drunk Kids Decapitate Homeless Man And Play Soccer With His Head

Just when your faith in humanity starts to get a little stronger, here comes Russia to give the human spirit a swift kick in the d*ck.

Two inebriated Moscow teenagers reportedly used an axe, saw and knives to kill and decapitate a random vagrant because, “They didn’t like the looks of him.” To cap it off, the little sh*ts used his severed head to play the world’s favorite sport in the streets before kicking it into a dumpster and leaving the body on the street.

Best (worst) part of the story is the teenagers face 15 years in prison if convicted. Only 15 years for randomly murdering someone for fun and using his head as a soccer ball? Holy Russia. Actually surprised we don’t hear stories like this more often if that’s the punishment for the crime.

Check Out These Other Posts

bet-lead yth-lead10 yth-lead3

Bad Bet Causes Drag Moment l Steven Segal Rabbit-Ears Putin l Don’t Cheat on this Lady

Related ItemsNews drunk head kids russia soccer
    Comments

Comments

1. surita says:

gee,sounds exactly like what THEY did to russians in afghanistan.
      decapitate and play a friendly game of soccer with that head.

1. SaintRond says:

It is true that stuff like that has a certain malignancy about it. The way the rebels in Iraq behaved, had a direct influence on the way the Drug Cartels in Mexico conduct business — chopping off people's heads and working people over with power drills and such.

On the bright side, I had waffles for breakfast.

Peace… God bless…

2. pjap says:

Since I know a family who's father went to prison in Russia for political reasons, I would say 15 years is a likely life sentence if the prison is the right one.

Sick Bas#$3ds should just be taken out and shot.

3. Kelli Crackel says:

This is horrific. Also, there are many conservatives touting Russia's spiritual and moral strength because of their intolerance of homosexuals and suggest America should follow in Russia's footsteps. My question is, when things like this happen,: Is this the result of Russian morals and spirituality? If so, maybe we should reconsider viewing Russia as a model of virtue.

1. floridan56 says:

and if not,… they were just a couple of sick and heartlessly insensative teenagers that could exist anywhere.

4. keepalowprofile says:

YIKES… how horrible.

5. Bob says:

Reality in Russia. Life span for a male adult is 47! Speaks volumes!

6. Escalonz says:

Truly this is the age of the boob and I'm not refering to liberal democrats

7. sallie says:

i guess because he was homeless he depreciated in value as ahuman being and they are "kids" who were under the influence,,, we all know how kids can do dumb shit,,,, lol excuse my sarcasm

1. killabeezRE says:

lol…yeah, they were under the influence so they did not 'know what they were doing'…but, there were lucid enough to 'know' to get the necessary weapons to do the job with. Crazy stuff!

8. zarts says:

Oh yeah they should all come to the US where the teens just go to grade schools and shoot little kids or better yet the teens just make videos of beating up the homeless.Wow all you tards are in some major denial on what the youth of America is really like thanks to 3 generations of parents who just want to be their friends and teach them no morals what so ever.Clean your own backyard before you worry about someone else's

1. penny says:

Using the word "tards" shows you have an excellent command of the English language, along with prejudices we can only guess at. I believe that word, and words similar to it, are also in the language and mindset of people who commit, or even think of committing, the crimes you mentioned. It certainly degrades a whole group of people you don't even know. Obviously, you don't know what the word "tards" means – did you think it meant a whole subculture of people who are continuously "tired"? You just used your own brush to paint yourself bigoted.

2. Ray says:

But he is right.

3. penny says:

I wasn't addressing his post per se, just the attitude that seems to be behind it. People could substitute "old, stinky, homeless guy" just like they use the word "tard". So happens I think he's right, also. We have to take stock of ourselves before we tell others how to live. I'm not sure about "3 generations" – My grandparents were very strict, but maybe others' weren't. My folks were more permissive and weren't "tuned in" to my sis and me. I admit I was probably more like that than my parents. Some bad kids come from good families, but I think most bad kids come from families that just don't care, and at least I don't think you can be a friend and an adequate parent at the same time.

Sorry for picking on petty sh*t, Zarts, and Ray, thanks for helping me see the big picture rather than just grammar.

4. penny says:

I wasn't addressing his post per se, just the attitude that seems to be behind it. People could substitute "old, stinky, homeless guy" just like they use the word "tard". Actually I do agree with him I was just being petty. We have to take stock of ourselves before we tell others how to live. I'm not sure about "3 generations" – My grandparents were very strict, but maybe others' weren't. My folks were more permissive and weren't "tuned in" to my sis and me. I admit that, as a parent, I was probably not even as good as my parents. Some bad kids come from good families, but I think most bad kids come from families that just don't care, and I don't think you can be a friend and an adequate parent at the same time.

5. weissgirl says:

When reading the article, I was thinking the same thing. This world has become too desensitized, and sad part a large percentage come from the younger generation.

9. karenlyonskalmenson says:

sick vile and brutal…words not strong enough :(

10. Grapost says:

"Only 15 years for randomly murdering someone for fun"

Not much different than the sentence they would have gotten in the USA. Murderer's are paroled all time in the USA after less time than that.

1. killabeezRE says:

True…especially if it is a 'child'…even though if you do something like this, you are no longer a child in my book. We give them less time…so they can 'rest up' before they grow up yto get into some really heinous stuff!

11. SaintRond says:

15 years in certain Russian prisons are comparable to 1500 years in the worst prison in the US. They ain't getting off.

Besides, this is just a case of "kids today." They're very rude.

1. killabeezRE says:

Rude is just not an accurate description…..lol. Depraved 'm—– f—–'s'….now that is more like it….:)

12. ronald says:

if they never like the looks of him why play with his head. his ghost ato haunt them for life

1. lvdkeyes says:

Really? Ghosts?

13. Carlos Nells says:

and to think we cannot adopt them and bring them home with us !

14. lvdkeyes says:

Barbarians!

15. Jay says:

Muslims do this to teenagers and women every day

16. Venelin says:

i have to stupid americat to believe in this bullshit :)

17. Rick says:

in Brazil, teenagers don't even go to prison.

18. Justin says:

Were these kids Americans ? Sounds like it should be a story from NY or Chicago, not Russia.

19. yon says:

Were the kids Khirgiz? For them, it is a normal activity, except that there were no goats available in Moscow, so they used a human head. !% years in a Russian prison? If they come out ever…

20. todd swenson says:

All this violence doesn't surprise me anymore, what does surprise me is the lack of compassion that we have towards our fellowman. Nobody respects anybody anymore and there lays the real shame.