Drunk Passed Out Guy At Preakness Almost Chokes On His Own Vomit [VIDEO]
If there was one thing that I learned while working at camp, it was that the “recovery position” can literally save lives. Here you’ll find a video of a drunk kid at the Preakness (this past weekend) who almost choked on his own vomit.
Seriously, if you’re helping a buddy get good and drunk, your job isn’t finished until they’re passed out in the recovery position.
So yeah, it was not a good week for people who were partying.
Also, say “No” to vertical videos.