DraftKings is your chance to play daily fantasy sports for CASH. And since daily fantasy sports are considered by the government to be a “game of skill,” this is your best chance of turning your wealth of baseball knowledge into real-world wealth you can actually spend. Because unlike your friends who never pay you, DraftKings credits your account immediately and ensures that the payouts are easy and secure.
The rules are the same, what’s different is that there are less people competing for the Grand Prize.
• Entrance is $5, but you can enter twice
• You get a virtual $50,000 salary to spend on your 10-man roster (2 P, 3 OF)
• This contest is only open to 80 people
• Grand Prize: 2 $150k Walk-Off Tickets on April 12 ($200 value). That means that if you place in the Top 2, you’re automatically entered into a contest where everyone else has to pay $200.
• At least 25% of entrants get paid
• Entrance to the game’s lobby opens 4/10, the game is on 4/11
Of course, you can bet that I’ll be playing again this week. Personally, I blame Cliff Lee for my poor performance yesterday but that’s just the nature of being a Mets fan. Don’t expect another bad showing from me, though, because I’m fairly certain I’ve found the right mixture of offense and pitching. There’s no way that I allow Alexandra from CollegeCandy to win more money than me.