1. Promotion Period/Sponsor: The Sweepstakes begins at 2:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 11th, 2014 and ends at 11:59pm ET on March 30, 2014. Sweepstakes governed by U.S. law. Void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.
2. Eligibility: COED’s Axe #KissForPeace (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals who are: legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, age 18 or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliated companies and its advertising and promotion agencies and anyone involved with the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How to enter: To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, all entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. To enter, go to the page http://coed.com/2014/03/11/axe-wants-you-to-kissforpeace-and-win-2-tickets-to-the-final-four/ and follow all onscreen entry instructions. Only one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period; entries with multiple entries using different social media accounts for a single individual will be disqualified. All entries and requests become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the social media account posted to at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prize (1): A 5-day/4-night trip for two to attend the 2014 NCAA Final Four in Dallas, Texas. Trip includes: Two Sponsor-specified Tickets to the 2014 NCAA Final Four, roundtrip coach air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home to Dallas, Texas and hotel accommodations for 4 nights (based on double occupancy). Only one (1) package will be awarded. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution by winner or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. All fees, federal, state, local or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Prize Rules: Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Winner and travel companion must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid government issued photo ID) in order to travel. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Certain restrictions apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor surrounding the 2014 NCAA Final Four games or prize will be forfeited. Travel must be round trip. In the event Prize winner lives within a 150-mile radius of Dallas, TX, round-trip ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation will be provided for air transportation portion of Prize. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, meals, ground transportation, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, entertainment and transfers, are Prize Winner’s sole responsibility. Prize winner will be responsible for any other costs or expenses associated with the Prize, including payment of applicable taxes. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the Prize winner. If Prize winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be Prize winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion (or winner on behalf of minor travel companion who must be winner’s child/charge) must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents.
6. Selection of Winner: The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about March 31, 2014. Drawing will be conducted by representatives of COED Media Group whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by Twitter/Instagram as described below. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be required to respond within 24 hours of notification on Twitter/Instagram or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. The Sponsor will monitor submissions on the Instagram Posts/Twitter and notify the potential winner via a comment on the winner’s Entry on the Instagram Post/Tweet. The potential winner then must follow the directions in the comment to send a private message/direct message or complete a registration form to receive additional instructions on how to claim the prize within a time period specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. If Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time period, prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be notified. Entry and acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner’s name, prize won, hometown and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
7. General: Potential Prize winner will be contacted via email and will be required to sign and return, an Affidavit of Eligibility and liability and publicity release (and assignment of rights, as applicable), except where prohibited, within five (5) days of notification to be determined Prize winner. If potential Prize winner fails to return the completed affidavit within five (5) days, affidavit is returned as undeliverable or if potential Prize winner is deemed to be ineligible, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Affidavit will be sent to the potential Prize winner via email. All taxes related to the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winner. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution (cash or otherwise) is allowed. Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, extent, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control. Entrants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. Notwithstanding any other provision in this Agreement and without waiving either party’s right to appeal such decision, should any portion of this provision be deemed invalid or unenforceable, then the entire provision (other than this sentence) shall not apply. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, illegible prize notification; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes, or (iv) the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and terminate the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), or to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL & CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Winners List: For the name of the winner, available after April 8, 2014, visit http://coed.com/2014/03/11/axe-wants-you-to-kissforpeace-and-win-2-tickets-to-the-final-four/.