You’ve just won $75,000. What do you do? Buy some methamphetamines and marijuana to celebrate, of course.
That’s what two brothers in Kansas did after hitting a jackpot.
Unfortunately, things got out of hand very early in the process. According to KWCH, the lucky siblings were “apparently refilling butane torches used to light bongs when the furnace pilot light ignited the fumes.”
That caused the explosion heard by their neighbor (seen above). Windows were shattered; lottery winners were scorched.
Both brothers are now charged with drug possession.
The moral: Hey guys, you’re rich. You can go out and buy yourselves some non-exploding disposable lighters.