Justin Bieber’s A Groper! [PHOTO]

We could sit here and analyze this photo or try to make funny comments about this TRAGIC EVENT but they say a picture is worth a thousand words so how many more words can one write about Justin Bieber touching boob?

All I can say is that if you find yourself being groped by Justin Bieber make sure to smack him on the top of the head and say, “BAD BIEBER!”

That’s the only way he’ll learn.

Or maybe he’ll never learn because FOX News (who I think supports groping, I’m not quite sure which side of this issue they’re on) reports that Bieber denies the grope even though the photo above was posted to his OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

This is so upsetting, I’m going to need a joint to calm me down. MAYBE I CAN ASK JUSTIN BIEBER TO HOOK ME UP SINCE HE SMOKES POT NOW.

via Gawker

1. cooky says:

Bieber is a no talant little twrip…..There are hundreds of punks with the right staff and management that could do what he does.Lets see where he is in 3 years when he grows some hair on his bal_s

2. Henry says:

Who is the idiot just standing there grinning?

3. sue says:

thats not him

1. Blah Blah Blah says:

Not him? It says "Bieber" on the wall behind him, on a red carpet with a kid looking very similar to Justin Bieber. I'd say it's him. lol wow
      Her shirt is wrinkled. It's obvious. He grabbed her boob. She liked it. End of story. lol

4. Igloo says:

you spelled TALENT wrong and he is a very TALENTED singer who makes mistakes like we all do. Let's not act like we are all perfect if people were watching you 24/7 im sure that millions of pictures would be taken of you that involve you doing something wrong or bad. Whether it is taken out of context or it is true. Most people are just jealous of his fame, money, attention, etc.

5. richard says:

i hate beiber as much as anyone , but if that chick in the picture has no problem with him touching her tits, then why should anyone else ?