|

The Totally Frat Interview Of A Bro Explaining Why The Fire That Destroyed His House Was “Not Frat” [VIDEO]

If you check Alexander Maroshek’s Facebook page right now, you’ll see that he’s posted that he has “a case of the Mondays.” No, he’s not an employee at Chotchkie’s, his entire house at The University of South Carolina burned down.

For those of you unaware of what makes something “frat” or not “frat” (clearly you haven’t been reading our Saturday Fraturday), this video is a great learning tool.

It’s important to note, though, that this kid was not living in a fraternity house. Nor was the fire started by a cigarette. Nor was the bathrobe he was wearing embroidered with his family crest. What I’m getting at is that there’s a lot about this story that “isn’t frat.”

Story via Gawker / video via Barstool

  • WyattDirector of Sales and Marketing
    Wyatt is a Gettysburg College graduate and NYC native who is flattered that you're interested about reading up on him.