search close clock-o refresh camera expand comment twitter-square facebook-square twitter facebook bars pinterest-square google-plus-square google-plus envelope angle-left angle-right return rss-square thumbs-up youtube-square instagram history pinterest-p whatsapp snapchat-square caret-down COED SVG
|

12 Surprising Reasons Why The 2012 Gathering Of The Juggalos Might Actually Be Fun

Even though I’m not drunk or high right now, I could swear to God that this year’s Gathering of the Juggalos might actually be a blast. If you haven’t seen the 23 minute long “infomercial” that was recently released, do yourself a favor and watch it skip it and read this instead. 98% of it is pointless and intentionally-crappy video editing. The other 2% is surprisingly… interesting. To see why you might consider taking off August 7th-13th, check out 13 surprising reasons why this year’s GotJ would be fun.

  • You Might Like