Oh dearest COED reader – it’s time to go mano el mano! Are you ready for a holiday World Record Challenge!!??
Since the spring holidays are this weekend, I’d like present a Passover/Easter World Record Challenge. Utilizing the site, RecordSetter, I went out and set two, superhuman World Records – and I challenge any COED reader to try and break either of these godlike feats.
What’s at stake?
Pride, dignity, bragging rights, and most of all, honor for your country. (USA! USA! USA!) All you have to do is go to RecordSetter – and give your feeble attempt at breaking either one of my Herculean record attempts.
Now that you’re hooked, here are the Easter/Passover World Records to beat:
World Record Challenge #1: Most Peeps Fit In Open Mouth
I firmly cemented the World Record for “Most Peeps Fit In Open Mouth” with an astonishing 10 Peeps! (That’s 2 whole Peep packs.)
Here’re the rules:
– You must not chew, bite or crush Peeps
– You must provide video evidence of your endeavor
– You must spit your mouthful of Peeps at your webcam once you’ve achieved your goal
Click here to check out the Peeps video.
World Record Challenge #2:Fastest Time To Eat A Piece Of Matzo
I captured the World Record for “Fastest Time To Eat A Piece of Matzo” with a supernatural 16.48 seconds. (Sure it was a bit messy – that’s why I modified the rules to suit my needs.)
So what are the rules? Read on:
– You must eat full matzo square
– It’s okay if tiny crumbs fall but not significant pieces
– Timing stops when mouth is empty
– OK to drink water during attempt
– Regurgitation of food is ground for disqualification
Click here to check out the Matzo video.
So there you have it COED readers – I dare you to break my holiday World Records for either Most Peeps Fit In Open Mouth or Fastest Time To Eat A Piece of Matzo. Film your attempts at RecordSetter and send us the links. We’ll post all World Record attempts.
DO IT – IF YOU DARE!