Girls|Updated:

Better Version of Lindsay Lohan Playboy Cover Revealed [PHOTO]

So, yesterday I caught a lot of sh*t for not posting that sh*tty pic of the Lindsay Lohan Playboy cover. Well, today I’d like to think I totally redeemed myself. Thanks to Buzzfeed and IMCmagazine.com, we now have a much bigger, better, clearer version of the cover. Don’t worry, I’m sure I’ll be back in the doghouse before long.

start gallery

CLICK HERE TO SEE UNCENSORED PICS FROM HER SHOOT

start gallery

Comments

Comments

1. […] I’m sure I’ll be back in the doghouse before long. Check it out after the jump. Via: Better Version of Lindsay Lohan Playboy Cover Revealed [PHOTO] (COED Magazine » […]

2. wtf says:

Looks like even photoshop couldnt fix her saggy boobs.

3. […] I’m sure I’ll be back in the doghouse before long. Check it out after the jump. Via: Better Version of Lindsay Lohan Playboy Cover Revealed [PHOTO] (COED Magazine » […]

4. SUE says:

photoshop is amazing !!! It was able to erase her "fire crotch" and freckles all over her body,.

Many of us will NEVER buy or look at Playboy Mag again. Because of low sales, they had to
          stoop to do a cover of a "lying, drug infested loser". Instead, it has backfired and hurt their
          reputation beyond repair. BOYCOTT PLAYBOY MAG"

5. John says:

Yeah, boycott Playboy. Naked bitches ain't as classy as they used to be.

6. Barski says:

Whore!!!!

7. Kelsey says:

PHOTOSHOP

8. prbydd says:

I wonder if she'll use the money she earns to buy drugs, booze or a new car to drive while under the influence.

9. clgauh08 says:

Jealous women never cease to amaze me…let’s hear it…what makes you so judgmental aside from that you are clearly perfect both physically and morally. In fact who needs a God of any sort when the world has YOU?!?! Lighten up. It doesn’t effect you at all, she doesn’t look bad and thousands of other women have put themselves in MUCH worse positions for MUCH less money. Grow up.

1. Orio2012 says:

She doesn't look bad…but she doesn't good either, even with the all the airbrushing!!!! lol

10. Dndjd says:

Wowwhen i heard she was doin playboy yesterday i was psyched…the b*tch is doing it as blonde and with them saggy *ss t*ts? F*ck that ill keep her as she is in my mind mean girls look.

11. lala says:

she looks like she doesn't know why she's there and is scratching her head in confusion. couldn't they have gotten a shot of her with a better facial expression? i really hate her over plumped up lips. she can try all she wants, but she'll never be no marilyn monroe.

12. Seriously. says:

Her boobs aren't saggy. Obviously you are brainwashed by the silicone look under the neck look.

13. bob lablah says:

I'd hit it.

14. Good try says:

Well I do miss the class in this pictures. Her eyes look a bit dead to me. They aren't full of life. Plus the variation of the pictures is very minimum.
          They could have be more creative with these pictures.
          More settings, different poses and not all like a 'look a like' Marilyn Monroe.

The only picture i liked was the second one. Though you see that a lot of photoshop was used for that picture.
          It shows a bit of the beautiful girl she ones was.