12 Funny Photos & Animated Gifs of Mark Sanchez [PLUS SOME FUN FACTS]
November 11th is Mark Sanchez’s birthday. On this day, the Jets signal caller turns 25. Mark’s acquired a number of nicknames over the years – Sanchize, The Dirty, and most recently Flinchez for his embarrassing display against the Bills in Week 9. Being the top gun in New York is no walk in the park and Sanchez has handled most of the criticism and skepticism fairly well. From the backlash over his homoerotic photos in GQ to eating a hot dog during a game to banging a 17-year-old, it seems Mark’s been a marked man. Through it all, though, he’s kept winning ball games – none of which were pretty but a W’s a W. As long as he keeps avoiding Ls, he’ll keep getting T&A even after chicks see our birthday gift to him – funny pics and gifs of #6. Check ‘em out below.
FLINCHEZ’s FUN FACTS:
- Mark would have to dribble a basketball without looking at it while reciting multiplication tables
- Mark would practice baseball swings in a batting cage while answering questions about the periodic table
- Sanchez became the first USC quarterback to leave early since Todd Marinovich did so after the 1990 season
- Sanchez hired his older brother and business litigator, Nick Sanchez, to be his agent
- The first rookie quarterback to start the season for the team since Dick Jamieson in 1960
- The first rookie quarterback to start and win his first three games of an NFL season.
- Only the second rookie quarterback to win two consecutive playoff games, behind Joe Flacco
- Tied for most post-season road victories by a quarterback in NFL history (tied with Len Dawson, Roger Staubach, Jake Delhomme and Joe Flacco)
- Sanchez is an avid fan of musical theatre and was a presenter at the 2010 Tony Awards