The Princeton Review just released their annual list of the top 20 party schools. So, which schools slacked off and which partied their f***ing faces off? Well, the Dawgs no longer hold down the top spot and Penn State almost slipped out of the top 10. Who brought the motherf***in’ fury? Those Cali kids in Santa Barbara jumped up a couple spots and Ole Miss must’ve increased levels of hottie toddys at the Grove. We think the folks in Tempe are gonna be pissed. Check out the full list then vote for the school you think should hold the title below.
NOTE: Schools in bold italics indicate placement on Playboy’s Top Party Schools list.
20. University of South Carolina, Columbia, S.C.
19. University of Vermont, Burlington, Vt.
18. University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
17. Arizona State University, Tempe, Ariz.
16. Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.
15. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
14. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wis.
13. Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, La.
12. Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
11. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
10. University of Texas, Austin, Texas
9. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
8. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
7. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
6. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W. Va.
5. University of California Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
4. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
3. University of Mississippi, Oxford, Miss.
2. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
1. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
SOURCE: The Princeton Review