No sh*t, I was really really hungover this morning. Until I saw this video. I never thought that watching Tigger, Eeyore, and Winnie the Pooh dance at Disneyworld would make any pain go away. Seeing is believing. On another note, I read in Maxim once that most of the people working at Disney World in the costumes are girls; they’re smaller so they can fit in the costumes easier. The chick who laid out that tidbit of information was white. Since reading that, I always imagined the people in the costumes as cute white models. I have a shrinking suspicion that these characters are none of those. Check out the great way to start your weekend early below.
Liked this? Check out these:
• Bike Rider F’s Himself Up to Make a Point [VIDEO]
• Simon Pierro Demonstrates New Magical iOS5 on iPad [VIDEO]
• How Can You Not Laugh at This Clown? Children’s Hospital Full Episode [VIDEO]
• The Scariest Japanese Music Video Ever [VIDEO]
• Dirk Nowitzki is the German Moses [VIDEO]