The Hottest Woman Serial Killers—Gross!
Yes, they’re hot, they’re sexy, and they’ve murder numerous people by the bushel full. They are the hot females of serial killing! A serial killer is a person who murder usually three or more people over a period of more than 30 days with a “cooling off” period between each murder, whose motivation for killing is largely based on psychological gratification.
1) Elizabeth Bathory; better known as the “blond countess.” In the 1600’s blond Bathory was of royal blood and by far the most infamous woman serial killer . Being married at a young age, she spent most of her time in the Cachtice Castle in Hungary. Commoners who would work for Elizabeth would eventually disappear. Her thirst for torture along with the need to feel young, would be the reason for the deaths of nearly 600 young girls. Think of her like the Lady Di of serial killing.
Editors Note: Right, but when you have to go back 500 years to make a list of 5 hot chicks, and the first one we don’t even have an images of – all we have is a painting – the premise is pretty thin . . .but let’s see where you’re going with this.
2) If you’re into swinging, Rosemary West of England is the serial killer for you. With the help of her husband Fred, the two sadistically tortured and murdered 12 young women from April 1973 – August 1979 in the comforts of their own home. Her voracious sexual appetite,and her sadomasochistic tendencies were said to have been the reason for the murders.
Editors Note: . . .if by swinging you mean I would hang myself before “Heading West”, then maybe. I wouldn’t go South on West for 10 million. I’m becoming more afraid of you by the moment Harmon. You’re coming off like the type of guy that “tucks” and dances naked in front of a mirror. How’s your dog Precious. Shop for any new lotions or baskets lately?
3) Some guys are into chubby chasing or doms. Belle Gunness, America’s most prolific serial killer was 5’8″ and over 200 lb she was a physically strong woman. A popular date Belle is known to have killed most of her suitors, boyfriends, and her two daughters. Her apparent motives involved collecting life insurance benefits. Reports estimate that she killed more than 20 people over several decades during the early 1900’s.
Editors Note :I think not. My theory is that they were drunk going in, and when they woke up next to her and realized what they did (pun intended) they killed themselves. 5’8″ and over 2 bills is like doing a Johnny pump . . .wait, I take that back I don’t want to insult fire hydrants. If you’re not a psycho then you must be an amazing wingman. Is there a grenade that you won’t dive on?
4) Celebrity is sexy. That’s why Aileen Wuornos makes our list. Killing seven men in Florida between 1989 and 1990, while working as a prostitute, Aileen was played by Charlize Theron in the movie version—and she’s pretty hot!
Editors Note: no, no, no let me help you figure this out- “Celebrities are sexy.” Serial killers are clearly not. Take a look to the right, That’s what your meth addict “hottie” really looks like – Not Charlize Theron! That looks like a fat old Mike Myers in drag and a prison jumpsuit right off of crack whores cot com.
So what did we learn:
1) Being the fat, ugly chick that only gets attention from the lowest rung of beef of the ladder may cause mental problems – gee who knew.
2)Don’t EVER let Harmon choose the Miss Coeds.
3) Serial Killers are not hot, and they get much worse with age.
4) The FBI is parked outside Harmon’s house 24/7.
5) . . .and most of all that Harmon is a good sport for letting us have some fun with him, so buy his book!
lol . . .it’s “hot.”