|Updated:

South Park’s (Too Many Minorities) Not My Water Park [Video & Lyrics]

Out of the myriad of things wrong with today’s society, we need to thank Matt and Trey for calling attention to one of the greatest underlying causes of racial tension in the United States. Urination etiquette is of course the underlying issue, but as we all learned last night – there are just too many minorities in our waterparks. (To be fair though, there are a growing number of fat white people wearing t-shirts in the pool as well.)

(Check Out The Full Episode Here)

Not My Water Park – Lyrics

What has happened to this place
I don’t recognize it anymore
It used to be so fun and special
What is life worth living for

The dream is dead
Our land is gone
There’s a hole in my heart
And I can’t go on

There are too many minorities (minorities)
At my water park (my water park)
This was our land, our dream (our dream)
and they’ve taken it all away

They just keep coming and coming (minorities)
I tried to go and tell the police
But even the authorities
Are minorities (are minorities)
At my water park

There’s no place for me to sit anymore
And the lines just keep getting crazier
There are Mexicans all around me
The lazy river has never been lazier

It’s a 40 minute wait to go down one slide
And the instructions are in Spanish on the Zip Line ride (just do it in English!)

There are too many minorities (too many)
At my water park (somebody do something)
Where did they all come from
Why can’t they leave this land alone

And it’s such a tragedy (feel a bit like dying)
We looked the other way too long
We’ve got to change our priorities
And get all these minorities
Out of my water park

(Minorities) Mexicans and Asians
Black people
I think I even saw Native Americans (gross)

God I’m asking please
Get all of these minorities
Out of my water park (my water park)

Check Out These Other Posts

hiroshima-photobomb-leadtattoos-lead

CheerleaderJ-Love

cowgirlbooty

Comments

Comments

1. HAHAHAHA

funniest episode in a long time! :)

2. John Savage says:

Wow, it just doesnt get any better!

RT

3. luiS says:

native Americans… gross.

4. Juan says:

This song sounds a lot like an argentinian comic called "Peter Capusotto", the character im talking about is called Micky vainilla. Check it out!

5. […] Watch Cartman’s “Too Many Minorities” Categories: Uncategorized Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) Leave a comment Trackback […]

6. wow says:

hate to say it but they seem to really like state parks also. i once saw a hispanic girl take out a personal product and just throw it on the beach in hopatcong. never went back there again…yuck!

7. userster says:

reverse racism comin'

8. […] Kenyon Rasheed Style – [DoubleViking] Eric Cartman Sings About Minorities and the Waterpark – [COEDMagazine] Browns Got Too Many Timeouts, But Needed More – [BlitzNation] Tim Tebow Has A Body-Paint […]

9. Sledgehammer says:

What song is this based on? It sounds really familiar.

10. qwikslver says:

arab, and the list goes on. i don't mind american indians, they were BELONG HERE. the blacks were brought here by slavers.

so we have the fault there. but mexicans are a down right

11. Synonymous says:

Quicksilver: "well we whites are called everything in the books. but katie bar the door if we say the word mexican, black, asian indian,

arab, and the list goes on. i don’t mind american indians, they were BELONG HERE. the blacks were brought here by slavers.

so we have the fault there. but mexicans are a down right

invasion.they have spilled no blood. IF THEY ARE TOO GUTLESS TO FIGHT FOR THIER OWN COUNTRY, THEN THEY ARE TOO GUTLESS TO LIVE IN MINE. I WILL NEVER ACCEPT OR ACKNOLEDGE TEM AS AMERICANS."

Everything you just said was what was parodied in this episode. Your inability to see individuals as responsible for themselves and not part of al one race and bias is what racism is. Oh and it's Native Americans that "were BELONG HERE." There are Mexicans who speak better English than you, you embarrassment to the rest of us white people.

This episode was hilarious.

12. Black Man says:

Wow. you people are really racist. There is a BLACK president, there are so many BLACK professionals, all the top athletes are BLACK. all the top musicians are BLACK, you people are living in the old times. BLACK people have came up, get over it :)

1. White man says:

BLACK people are degenerate hustlers that is all.

2. Delusional says:

Im glad you are none of those talented athletes. Imagine what would happen if a deluded fool like you was also a role model for our youth.

13. tangentlines says:

lol I would not say all athletes, as hockey does not have many black players. I would also not call rappers musicians, talking real fast does not make you a musician, they are performers, like mimes. But then again most rock music is horrid, emo sucks, pass it on.

1. REALIST says:

I agree tangentlines. What BLACK people think music is and what music really is are two different things. Before the great influx of these MINORITIES we used to have real music in this country. Now all we have left is a memory of what music is. It's quite sad…

Unfortunately, BLACK people lack the intelligence to recognize or appreciate real music. So they try to compensate for there stupidity by japing like the monkeys they are and call it music.

14. ringtonepack says:

South Park is surprising clever when you compare it to current events.

15. xy7 review says:

I think that unless you are a well fit professional swimmer you should not wear speedos at all

16. mrwords says:

They nailed it on the minorities wearing jeans and shirts in the water.

17. lindahuang says:

I am still loving South Park after all these years. The show is shocking every week, but not shocking in a bad way. Shocking with non-stop laughs. There is nothing that Cartman won't fake to be evil. I thought the show where Cartman faked the special olympics was one of the funniest shows, and now here is a show where Cartman fakes having Tourettes Syndrome. I don't want to spoil the show if you haven't seen it yet. I just want to assure you that your money won't be wasted on this episode.

18. asiatico says:

Tangentines you are an idiot!

1) This is a parody

2) All the top athletes are NOT black. Many great athletes are black, but most athletes are white.

3)All the top musicians are NOT black. Many good musicians are black, but many are white and other.

There are good and bad and talented in all races.

19. […] more than six episodes. In honor of this momentous occasion, here are ten crazy, controversial, and hilarious scenes from South Park over the […]