10 Megan Fox Quotes That Will Make You Go Hmmm…

OK, either Megan Fox is a damn genius, out to f**k with us slobbering simpletons who just wait around for the supreme super-hottie to do anything, say anything, so we can put up a post about it. Or, something terrible has happened in her brain. Seriously, some of the things this woman says are making us a little worried. Not that they’ve at all effected how hot we think she is – we’re just concerned is all…

Megan Fox on Toilet Ettiqutte

“I’m horrible to live with. I don’t clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, “Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn’t flush.”

FHM, June 2007

Megan Fox On Vocabulary

“I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against, but I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve every learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.’ I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard – but I do. And part of it is my own fault.”

Esquire Magazine, June 2009

Megan Fox on High School Musical

“Ok, well let me tell you what [High School Musical] is really about.  High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron’s dad.  It’s about them struggling to cope with this molestation.  And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards.  Oh, and somehow there’s music involved.  You have to get stoned to watch it.

Esquire Magazine, June 2009

Megan Fox on Boys

“Robert Pattinson and Zac – they’re just too pretty with the big hair and the suits. And Rob is, what, 22? Zac is 21? That’s a joke. Boys in their twenties are a waste of time. They have nothing to offer conversationally; they’re immature. I feel like I have a better shot with someone in his thirties.”

Elle, June 2009

Megan Fox on Zac Efron

“Zac Efron is my obsession, we’re the same person. We’re not actually here, it’s like Janet and Michael Jackson. He just puts on his wig and a dress, and it’s me, and you don’t know that. It’s one of the greatest mysteries of all time.”

GQ Man of the Year Event 2008

Megan Fox on Her ‘Brian’ Tattoo”

I wouldn’t regret [my “Brian” tattoo] if we weren’t together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options.”

FHM, June 2007

Megan Fox on Simba

“Starscream is the sexiest Transformer. [Why?] ‘Cause he just is. Why is Simba [from ‘The Lion King’] sexy? He just was. Maybe it was because Jonathan Taylor Thomas was the voice. I can’t tell you. It’s something I just feel.”

Virtual Transformers Press Conference in Second Life, June 2007

Megan Fox on Alan Alda

“I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I’m a tranny. I’m a man. I’m so painfully insecure. I’m on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I’m scared,”

Red Carpet Golden Globes 2009

Megan Fox on Farts

“If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it’s like—you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why.”

GQ, October 2008

Megan Fox on Bisexuality

“I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society.  I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.  But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

Esquire, June 2009

1. BigFish says:

Farts like a longshoreman, leaves shit in your tolit, doesn’t wipe her ass or she would see the turds. Please, you take her, and I’ll take Scarlett, she has a brain and is clean, or she wouldn’t get perfume sponsors. Fox has tatoos,like a biker,and the “ABC’s on her back so she won’t forget how to read and speak. “Damn”, feces in her ass crack, can you imagin what her twat smells like. She can use Scarlet”s used tampons’ and probably not notice.

2. Han Solo says:

>Please, you take her,

3. rhy says:

I wouldn't risk STD's on that thing

4. Brian says:

She reminds me of my step daughter way to much….totally clueless about most things,confusing to listen to and a hypocrite..she does have one thing right that most 20 something year old dudes are a waste though…

5. gft says:

She's what we call in the south, "Trailer Trash".

Definetly a Pamela Andersin want-a-be.

6. adam says:

shes calling 20 year olds immature and shes talking about how farts smell? I deff. agree that shes a hypocrite but at least shes got a nice turd cutter.

7. rhy says:

overrated, immature and one-dimensional. She was attractive until she started talking and her annoying personality. I’m happy her career is going nowhere. Talentless and classless.

8. Dick.Fitzwell says:

marry me u trampy hot mess.

9. deft says:

She's got that "i got a p**** and blue eyes" thing going.But I have to agree with the first 5 posters.Classless and clueless is no way to go through life honey.But still,I'd hit it..

10. mz says:

She's attractive but overrated. I don't have a doubt in my mind shes half retarded and says stupid shit. no one tells her because shes hot. If they do, she probably bitches about it to any guy, and they tell her "NO WAI THEY R CRAZY U R SO SMART."

11. Liam says:

Context, Ric? What the hell kind of context could make this kind of thing sound reasonable?

"Megan, say something insane for me please."

"Okay. I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I’m a tranny. I’m a man. I’m so painfully insecure. I’m on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I’m scared."

"Thank you. Now, back to our interview…"

12. Ric says:

Considering most if not all of these quotes were taken out of context, all of you “haters” are actually showing your lack of intelligence & class by bad-mouthing someone, regardless of whether she’s hot or not, without knowing the full story of behind each “quote”.
    No surprise coming from this site though….

13. Nolan says:

Shes saying dudes in their 20s are immature in a way that all they wanna do is fuck. Plus shes joking in half of these quotes. Dont get so easily offended, get the sand out of your vagina and laugh at something. Also if she was in the room youre in right now you cant say your jaw wouldnt be dropped, and if not youre in the wrong room homo. Plus shes so fucking rad how could you not love her.

14. JOE BLACK says:

Well, Megan is definately smokin' hot, and she uses that to her advantage like most young girls that look like she does that have found fame.

Also, there are so many young actresses just like her that it seems to be a trend. Like since they are so popular and so hot, conversational content or what is acceptable socially go out the window because they can always find people to tolerate their inability to behave in a "normal" fashion.

I still think she is hot as hell, and she knows that obviously, but in agreement with most of these posts….she really needs to get a clue or keep some of her random remarks to herself.

I would hit it, but only after a really hot bath and a scrubb!!! LMAO!!!

15. frank says:

she's perfect!…i'd let her fart chinese food on me

16. Balls Mcgrabbin says:

still would though

17. […] 10 Megan Fox Quotes That Will Make You Go Hmmm… […]

18. marla says:

Yeah her attainable looks are smoking hot right know But will any of this salivating hormonal teenager remember her 20 years from now? I think not. We already had an iconic dumb beauty that's Marilyn Monroe I'll give you a qoute from a very iconic woman who 50 of the likes of Meagan Fox cannot attain even in her wildest dreams

Sex appeal is something you feel deep down inside. I can convey as much fully clothed, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.

"I'm not stacked like Sophia Loren or Gina Lollobrigida, but I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness."

– Audrey Hepburn