The Ladies of Craigslist Casual Encounters: Spring Edition

‚ By

craigslist-lead

With Craigslist in the news this week for the capture of the alleged ‘Craigslist Killer,’ who attacked at least two escorts he contacted from the site and killed another, “masseuse” and model, Julissa Brisman, we thought it’d be a good idea to revisit the lovely and hilariously nasty ladies of Craigslist’s “Casual Encounters” section. Here are our top 11 picks, bad grammar and all, for your viewing pleasure. Just remember, if you contact any of these women, I’d make sure you have access to penicillin beforehand – just a hunch.

divider-grey1

Vitamin C – w4m – 24 (Upper East Side)

Reply to: pers-xubes-1137110170@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-23, 7:49PM EDT

3ka3oc3p5zzzzzzzzz94n6a1cd0ac10191f5dLooking to s*ck a few c*cks tonight from my apartment on the Upper east side.

I like to be made to eat c*m for a dose of vitamin C

Be ddf

Be clean cut! And normal folks go to the front of the line

Send pics and stats first email

divider-grey1

I love jocks or HOT coaches – w4m – 22 (Penn Sta.)

Reply to: pers-sq4ga-1128743189@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-18, 4:09PM EDT

3nf3k63p1zzzzzzzzz94ia031fb27719b185ecl2

its warm and jocks are out in their shorts — god i love that. im into jock guys (not big, chubby football guys) and hot jock coaches. age doesn’t really matter if ur in shape and good looking. im looking to meet some guys who are wearing shorts WITHOUT underware. ur big d*ck just swinging as you walk toward me — ill s*ck u right there — seeing that can make me wet if ur have a good body and ur d*ck is obvious. i have pics. i’m not a bot or hooker — so forget even asking if ill do stuff for money. if u dont have pics of urself in shorts or a uniform or doing sports or something then really ur probably not a jock. here are pics of me. i have face pics. i wont meet anyone who doest have pics. i only get on here to meet hot guys and hook up, so no need to ask about getting coffee and chatting. anytime today or tonight or even tomorrow is cool.

divider-grey1

Girl with large Rosebud – w4m – 25 (Manhattan)

Reply to: pers-cqe5g-1130034115@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-19, 4:11PM EDT

clokay heres the situation boys, i have a very large cl*t. Its been a problem for a lot of my ex lovers because it could almost
be mistaken for a small c*ck. I’m very sensitive about it as its caused me a lot of heartache. I’m looking for a man who will
really appreciate this and will make love to me the way I’ve needed it for a long time. I’m a latin girl 5’6 125. If this
intrigues you hit me up with a photo.

divider-grey1

s*ck off – w4m – 22 (bronx)

Reply to: pers-kdhrq-1133627861@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-21, 6:21PM EDT

3k03p03ldzzzzzzzzz94l6bbfba7c738e129eIm really good at what I do(head)
and trust me I love to do it(head)
but Im having fun this week with friends(lov em)
and I want to provide 420(hightimes)
so only guys who drive and around the bronx(by me)
area want to get their d*ck sucked in their car in exchange for 420
im here!! has to be before 12pm
and sweetie i dont want to be your friend
just take your l**d in my mouth stop with all the questions!

divider-grey1

h.o.t. s.t.u.f.f. – w4m – 26 (West Village)

Reply to: pers-cqwme-1137364004@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-23, 11:12PM EDT

3n93p73lezzzzzzzzz94n22d98be460b1133cok, i finally got to american idol on my dvr. yeah, i still watch it, shut it.
it is weird that the fugly red head girl singing “hot stuff”got me all wet?
freaky, i know.

anyhow, i can’t say i’m ever surprised at what gets me going
kinda like that type as well. the whatever goes type and all
mid twenties, generally ridiculous, good natured but bitchy
oh, and friggin hot. =)
tan, fit, attractive, and i can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.
you all love that, i know.

kinky a+. be equally ridiculous. carry a big stick, or at least know how to use it.
casual and discreet a must. pictures, words, have a clue.

let’s go

divider-grey1

Seeking a Daddy – w4m – 26 (NNJ)

Reply to: pers-fc7wa-1136522180@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-23, 1:49PM EDT
3me3oe3lezzzzzzzzz94n95e8544bf917163a

Clever, independent, caring, attentive, sarcastic, playful little girl is looking for her Daddy. She is in her 20′s, quiet, attractive, and introverted. Daddy is cultured, well traveled (and still loves traveling with his little girl), professional, playful, strict, tall, silly, and craves a little girl to nurture and play with. He should enjoy spending time outside, good food and drink, time with family and friends, the arts, and so on. Please be between 35-40, white, and single.

Responses without a g-rated photo will be ignored. Please include why you’re seeking a little girl.

I’m real, please you be as well.

This is not a post looking for a sugar daddy—please don’t insult me by implying it is.

divider-grey1

looking to freak off – w4m – 21 (Inwood / Wash Hts)

Reply to: pers-d4ras-1135283546@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-22, 5:53PM EDT
3oe3pd3l6zzzzzzzzz94m8648cd14f63d1b59What’s really good NYC? I’m a young and cute girl looking for a cool guy or guys to chill with. I live uptown and work during the day, but at night I don’t have anyone to hang out with. I like to drink and party and hope you do to.

Just want to meet some hot guys for NSA fun and if its good then we can do it again and again and again. I hardly ever check my email so IM me better for a faster reply. You can IM me at drzfinestgurl88 = AIM or call/text me (3for7) 9nine3 – three19three It’s better if you call or IM me cause I’m on my friends pc and I don’t really have a chance to check email messages so I won’t get back to you for a few days.

Pls send me face & c*ck pics so I can see if you what I’m looking for. And if you wondering… YES I”M REAL!!

Foot Fetish Fun with A Beautiful Black Goddess! – w4m

Reply to: pers-5gc7w-1127432814@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-17, 6:08PM EDT

3n63p03oezzzzzzzzz94ha96c664c333d1bbeMY feet were made to be worshipped, pampered and adored!

You are ready to serve at MY feet now, if you order:)

Real time foot fetish sessions ONLY…available by appointment only!!!

Yes a tribute will be required…NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

IF YOU WANT MORE PICTURES…YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL REQUIRE….SO THINK BEFORE EVEN MAKING SUCH A REQUEST!

divider-grey1

ha, i feel dumb – w4m – 20 (anywhere)

Reply to: pers-sgwj3-1107515890@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-04, 7:48PM CDT

3m73pe3o0zzzzzzzzz94466e3a1e58d371fdei got a 20 today, but i gots nothing to enjoy it with… i need a ride to planet k or something of the sort to get one… I’m hardcore bored, yo, so anyone wanting to smoke and chill, drive around or whatever, get at me… Can’t host or nothing like that, and my dog will have to come with because i don’t have anyone to take care of him… he’s got a kennel or whatever, so it’s cool

i just need some ppl to hang out with… about me, i’m a 20 year old female, overweight, but chill… very chill… i live on culebra/471 outside loop 1604, so it’s a bit of a drive to get to me

divider-grey1

welldeveloped dirty blonde Anna – w4m (san marcos )

Reply to: pers-njebu-1105388894@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-03, 12:45PM CDT

3nb3pd3l3zzzzzzzzz943e62ac38694a11c13Gosh darn it when are we going to finally meet, get each others names and live happily (or at least semi-happily) ever after? Already know me? Hope this supplied your giggles for the day. Write and say hi. I like simple tightgs like walking the dog while having a great conversation with each other; b-b-q and sharing laughs; long rides with me on the back of your -wheeler holding on tight to you; fishing and not caring if we catch dinner; putzing around the house; long kisses and good figured make-up fights; taking our kids out on family fun dates. Been slacking going to the gym lately so do have a few extra pounds. Notightg too major as I am still able to get into my lifted up truck and we all know bi chicks can’t jump. Maybe you can get me motivated again. I am HERE so where the dog gone heck are YOU?? And hopefully it is not the county jail.. ? (I DON’T date cheaters. If this is you don’t bother replying.)

divider-grey1

Olive skin, sexy and ready! – w4m – 25 (Perfer to travel.)

Reply to: pers-t8tva-1106194467@craigslist.org

Date: 2009-04-03, 6:58PM PDT

3n03m73o4zzzzzzzzz94382352511a4081627I’m interested in oral, giving.

Here is my pic.

If you can’t guess my name by my pic, please don’t respond.

divider-grey1

Comments
The Backyard: Best Of The Web