4 Steps to Getting a Black Market Green Card

A Green Card is your ticket to working the land of Tom Cruise and Coca Cola. Many have risked their lives crossing the U.S. border just to get the chance to work and make minimum wage on our shores.

The counterfeit Green Card boom kicked off in 1986 when the Federal law required all employers to verify legal status before hiring an employee. This put a crimp on the illegal work force, if immigrants couldn’t present a Green Card that equaled no job!

So why not massively speed up the process? Why not get a black market Green Card. It’s easier than you think.

Things Needed: Money, a passport photo, a new-immigrant part of town, patience

STEP ONE: Check Passport Photo Places in the Latino Part of Town

Such as on Mission Street in San Francisco, suspiciously hanging out in front of all passport photo places are two guys. When you pass they whisper, “Micas? Micas?” (Street-slang for Green Card.) If you’re white, explain you are a Canadian illegal alien needing a work permit.

STEP TWO: Get a Passport Photo Taken

Thus the reason they hangout in front of these establishments; it’s a one-stop shop. Chances are, the passport photo place gets a percentage for each black market Green Card client. Once complete your illegal Green Card ambassador will get your birthday and signature on a piece of paper to use on the illegal documents.

STEP THREE: Hand Over Money

I got a bargain with my black market Green Card. The prices went as such:

$25—Fake Green Card

$25—Fake Social Security Card

$10—Real Passport Photo (For fake Green Card)

Due to the risk it must all be a package deal; you can’t just buy one fake government identification card and not the other.

I had to wait two hours, along with two Asian gentlemen, for my black market green Card. Across the street from the Passport photo place

Suddenly a large red pickup truck pulled into parking spot, igniting a flurry of activity. Like it were a covert military operation. Emerging several minutes later, I’m quickly handed an envelope with my signature on it, containing two pieces of newly constructed government identification.

“Do I give you the money here?” I ask.

“Yes!” he says with a sense of urgency.

“Can I open a bank account with this or get a drivers license?”

“No, it’s just for work!”

“How about a Blockbuster membership?”

My Green Card, which boasts on the back “Person Identified By This Card Is Entitled To Reside Permanently And Work In The U.S,” is adorned with some person’s smudged fingerprint, my forged signature, and has sort of cloudy blotches within the lamination. My Social Security card is cut at an ill regular angle. I guess this would work, if I applied for a job in a poorly lit room or cave.

Harmon Leon is the author of The American Dream

1. Nate says:

Holy crap it only costs $50 to get that? How much is a real green card?

2. S.M. says:

About $3K, including legal expenses and government filing fees. The bitch is that the I.C.E. can still say no. Then you're deported and out $3K.

3. steve f. says:

A friend of mine asked me to buy him a social security report saying that he has "0" income from the s. s. Can you help?

4. steve f. says:

Need fake social security report saying zero income from s. s. Can you help?

5. jj says:

If i see some one using street approved green card , i will

not turn them in . NO SIR . They are trying to feed their familly.They are trying to put milk in their baby mouth.

It cannot be called a crime . real crime is being committed by republicans in congress by blocking SOUND AND FAIR immigration bills from passing and by demonizing immigrants .

1. Guest says:

that's so true, i've seen a lot of americans citezen who HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK and they ask for a $, a cigaretee or something, they don't do nothing else but waisting their life with no reason. In the same time, me , who i'm a foreign, i desperatly want to work and they don't let me, 'cause I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK. why not, i pay taxes to, i eat to, i have to live to, what can i do?

2. Guest says:

P.S. of coures, are exceptions to, in both cases. anyway => SAD

6. usafis says:

Every foreign national, seeking to enter the United States for different reasons must obtain a US Visa, before entering United States. Depending upon the different needs of foreign nationals United States Citizenship and Immigration Services offer different types of Visa.

7. sarafina says:

I lived in the USA for seven yrs i went in on a student visa,i would like to return because i have family there a grandson but i know it will take forever to be sponsored because my family is still waiting on her citizenship can you help me to get there quicker.I live in the UK.I would use the fake id i did before.

8. James says:

Indians, Pakistanis and other Asians will be big time involved in this. They come from corrupt countries, slums which they are desperate to escape from. They are famous in most countries for finding the backdoor and using sharp elbows to get what they want. I have worked with them and I would never employ one, regardless of green card or degree. They have no work ethic, take no responsiblity, and cant be trusted. However, we seem to feel that we need them to come in great numbers to the USA. We have been hoodwinked by the lie of multiculturalism.

9. Most of the asylum seekers are crossing in various countries illegally and do not have any visas. They are willing to do almost anything to get out of poverty stricken country or to escape the ruling of their country. They should be consult to asylum attornies to get rid of their permanent that they would be caught any time