News|Updated:

The World’s Sexiest Sex Position – You Decide!

FHM has narrowed their list of 28 sex positions down to 10, unleashing the FHM Kama Sutra Top 10 Positions.

I agree with their choice to put the Butterfly in the #1 spot, but I would have ranked the Lazy Doggy much higher. My own personal feelings towards the ordering of the list got me thinking…how would COED users rank the positions?

Lets find out!

Click the thumbnails below to see more photos and a video of the two girls acting out the position and vote for your favorite. After a few days we will announce the World’s Sexiest Sex Positions as decided by you!

Which position is the sexiest?

Comments

Comments

1. Chris says:

Really? …Really? Lazy dog is winning this? Yea, noting sexier than having your beer gut dangling down on to their lower back and rear…

2. Tina says:

ALL are just great position to have sex with if your partner knows how to adjust and satisfy you. But my favorite is 'Reverse Cowgirl' I just love it to do with my BF!!

Tina

3. clvrmnky says:

Sexiest for whom? Either partner, or an audience?

4. non sequitur says:

I only know one position – the reverse inverted great Amazonian spine cruncher.

5. Myller says:

The ploug is the best position because you can fuck deep and can see the woman´s face…..

ohh yeahhh

6. kristen says:

"non sequitur says :

I only know one position – the reverse inverted great Amazonian spine cruncher."

I swear by RIGASC. My fav.

7. […] her apartment you’re thinking that maybe tonight is the night to try that new move you saw on FHM’s Kama Sutra, until you walk in the front door and find yourself staring into the eyes of the anti-Christ […]

8. […] her apartment you’re thinking that maybe tonight is the night to try that new move you saw on FHM’s Kama Sutra, until you walk in the front door and find yourself staring into the eyes of the anti-Christ […]

9. […] Quick Guide To Using NyQuil To Sleep document.write(time_since(1226597404, “November 13, 2008 – 12:30 pm,”)); By jonyukonbostonu Having trouble falling asleep in the noisy dorms? Neighbors blasting the TV or stereo? Are your suite mates keeping you awake with loud moans and groans of sexual ecstasy? […]

10. Duckhole says:

ok ive tried them all, they are all great, but the sexiest one (for me at least) is the deep dish. as long as you're not just scrapping from the bottom of the barrel, its a great view of almost everything, it goes pretty deep… um, into the dish, it works fast or slow, and if you go fast its a more effective and fun alternative to crunches.

on a side note, dont get careless with reverse spoon, it can get. painfull

11. ucf shirts says:

Try http://www.hottychick.com for the chicken wing reverse climber big O

12. […] to her apartment you’re thinking that maybe tonight is the night to try that new move you saw on FHM’s Kama Sutra, until you walk in the front door and find yourself staring into the eyes of the anti-Christ […]

13. maimar says:

any 1 want more and new best position so email me m_maimar@yahoo.com or call me 00923149668724 specially girls can call me or email me

14. flllly says:

ffffffff

15. bryson says:

you guys are so sexie doing the buter fly im realy only 8.

16. julius says:

juliussj@iway.na i want to be tasted. mail me

17. Anonymous says:

Что то Автор совсем перестал писать сообщения и даже админить блог? Может что случилось?

18. пapaзит says:

Увлекательно. Значит надо какие-нибудь поправки вносить.

19. dallas daniel hessle says:

I LOV COCK 2 COCK

20. johnphillipes says:

are you guys really trying to pick up girls on this comment thread?
      you are a fucking joke.