Girls|Updated:

The Complete Allison Stokke Web-Photo Index (New Pics!)

Holy pole vaulting Jesus! Stop what you’re doing. Hold the phone. Whatever – your day is about to get a billion percent better: we’ve got over 100 never-before-seen Allison Stokke photos for your viewing pleasure! To celebrate this momentous occasion, we’ve compiled every single photo of this University of California pole vaulter available online to create the Complete Alison Stokke Web-Photo Index, which includes all of the new pics you’ve been waiting to see.

Now, not only do you have all the photos of the hottest pole vaulter on the planet all in one place, you’ve got dozens upon dozens of new snapshots to salivate over. We’re not exactly sure what saint took all these pictures or how they got online, but to whoever’s responsible, we’d like to buy you a beer…or 100.

Comments

Comments

1. Isaac says:

This post deserves a pulitzer

2. Jimmy says:

Gonna go ahead and say it …. "overrated"

3. Joe says:

im going to guess that her facebook got raped

4. Busted Coverage says:

It's good to see badpussy.org get some link love out of this monster post. I was unaware of that site.

Thanks for opening our eyes.

5. Eugene says:

Overrated.

Yelena Isinbayeva is a considered the best pole vaulter in history, Olympic and world champion, and way hotter than Alison.

Now, a gallery featuring Isinbayeva is something I'd love to see!

/me starts compiling it.

Cheers,

pr3d4t0r http://www.istheserverup.com

6. Joe says:

Yelena Isinbayeva is not "way hotter". I might rate them the same, to be honest.

Granted, either gal could come out looking super-sexy in a photo-shoot with makeup, lighting and touchups if they wanted to.

7. steve says:

Aussie pole vaulter is better. Tatiana Gregoriavo

8. Hotler says:

Figures the best shot of her ass isnt linked. Go figure. Better luck next time Scrotes

9. Jaxson says:

I think Adrienne Acton is hotter than Allison.

10. Danny says:

Doesn't matter to me who's hotter…just need someone to vault my pole.

11. OJ46 says:

Hi Allan!! :)

12. Joe says:

This post is so perverted . . . IT'S AWESOME! To all the guys hating on this chick, like you pervs would kick her out of bed right?

13. Sam Huff says:

Joe, I would kick her out after giving her the worst 2 minutes of her life! After that I would just need to sleep.

14. Joshua says:

Thanks for propping our site. I am kind of biased towards her since she's from my area (like 3 miles away, literally!); so glad that you (mostly) like the pics.

Any suggestions on who else to add besides the others mentioned above? :)

15. mark says:

hot, she needs to be pregnant

16. […] to all you sickos looking at the pole vaulter, look what I found The Complete Allison Stokke Web-Photo Index (New Pics!) : COED Magazine __________________ It’s getting too loco. No more […]

17. Film-Book dot Com says:

More than half of those pictures are down.

18. […] the cut in 50 Women Who Wowed in 2008, can you spot her butt? We even went overboard and created The Complete Allison Stokke Web-Photo Index, a collection of every Stokke photo that exists on the net, well over 100 photos […]

19. […] the cut in 50 Women Who Wowed in 2008, can you spot her butt? We even went overboard and created The Complete Allison Stokke Web-Photo Index, a collection of every Stokke photo that exists on the net, well over 100 photos […]

20. Anonymous says:

[…] por Hernan ajja..esa es conocida… catra tenes que poner fotos de Allison stokke The Complete Allison Stokke Web-Photo Index (New Pics!) : COED Magazine __________________ […]