The Ladies of Craigslist’s Casual Encounters

By Edit Posted in Entertainment, Funny

You’ll find a lot of round-ups of super hot, perfectly posed, professionally photoshopped women here on COED. This is not one of those posts. This time, we’ve decided to focus on the “real women” of Craigslist.org’s Casual Encounter section–an eclectic mix of ladies out to get some good, “no strings attached” sex–if you don’t count herpes as a string…Sure they might be tattered, scandalous, haggard and mildly damaged, but at least they’re honest.

Check out the Ladies of Craigslist’s Casual Encounters after the flip!

Barefoot cruise in my convertible – w4m – 22 (Orange)

Reply to: pers-768230885@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-24, 10:11AM PDT

My match should love the outdoors, be active, but also enjoy some laziness every now and then. lol.I’m a down-to-earth girl who loves meeting people.

I’ve found people tend to be different around different people and in different situations.What you say we go out for a nice cruise? . Love to party and get wild in my convertible. I am real and not spam.

what does it take to get your attention – w4m – 27 (Lower East Side)

Reply to: pers-767940367@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-07-24, 9:42AM EDT

looking to meet a nice guy who know what they like i am tall sweet and super busty looking for a sugar dad to spoil me i am 420 friendly and love to have a great time so if this is you and you have what i need let me know i am very kinky and very open minded

Looking for fun – w4m – 30 (Central Jersey)

Reply to: pers-767752559@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-24, 2:18AM EDT

Hey there! I’m an easy going, nonjudgmental girl who’s looking for new things to try out. Love to party with friends and have a good time.

I am very pleasurable to be with and don’t expect any strings attached. Looking for someone to have fun with. So, if you can handle me…let’s get started.

BBW lookin for HUNG – w4m – 31 (rtp)

Reply to: pers-764682556@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-21, 11:03PM EDT

Ok, this is the deal… I’m a big girl, sexy as hell (or so I’m told) and I need some male attention.

Looking for somebody that knows what to do with all-a this! Me: a brown girl, 5’9″, dark hair, intriguing eyes, and enough curves that you need a seatbelt to ride.

You: tall, handsome (with a pic to prove it), race is unimportant (we’re all black once the lights go out), and got the right equipment to work me THOROUGHLY.

Calling all Chubby Chasers – w4m – 27

Reply to: pers-766343481@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-07-23, 12:05AM PDT

So here it is plain and simple….. The guys in Salem suck…. So I’ll give PDX a try….
I’m NOT looking for a one night stand… I want something once a week or so with one guy….

You Be:
A man who will worship my body, and mind…
love pleasing a woman in every way ( if you don’t lick pussy don’t bother responding)….
Are you a little kinky and enjoying new things…
A man who takes charge in the bedroom…
Drug (that means weed too) Disease Free….. Safe sex is a must!
Around my age… Race is not important (white, black and everything in between)

Me:
I love to give head
Consider myself a Tri – sexual… I’ll try anything once
I’ve got a great smile, 40 DDD’s, beautiful curvy body….
I’m the perfect girl…. A lady in the street and a freak in bed!

I assure I’m a real person…. This is not spam or a gimmick to get you to go to some web site!

Any nice guys want to have some fun – w4m – 27 (Canby)

Reply to: pers-766802692@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-23, 10:00AM PDT

Hello,
So I am looking for a guy that would like to have some fun. NOt a relsionship just maybe some drinks, dancing (I can’t really dance well, but like to anyway), maybe dinner, or walks. I just want a guy that is not an ass. I like guys taller then I am. I also have a thing for arms. I do have kids so I am not free all the time, but I do have a few nights a week I can do things. I keep pretty busy so I don’t get on the computer much anymore. So if you shot me a email I will probably give you my cell number to text me on. I am 5’5, not telling weight, brown eyes, and brown hair.

An experience you’ll never forget – w4m – 26 (DC)

Reply to: pers-767253815@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-23, 5:57PM EDT

I’d like to find a cool and sexy guy to invite to a fun swinger type party. It’s always a blast and is at a private house with all of the luxuries that you’d expect to find at an upscale erotic party. It’s free as well…can’t beat that!

Anyway, if you’re interested in joining, sned me some info about yourself. I don’t want c*ck picks.

A normal G-rated one is fine. (;

Looking for some fun & sex! – w4m – 28 (DC)

Reply to: pers-767859838@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-24, 7:47AM EDT

I am a classy woman; confident and full of fun and excitement;

Just looking for casual no strings attached sex im just interested in meeting someone new and playing around a bit.

So, if you are interested, please respond.

~~~NSA~~~ – w4m – 22

Reply to: pers-767826186@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-24, 3:01AM PDT

Clean, Fit, Sexy young bell looking to be man handled. NSA adult fun. No games. No drama. I want to be in and out then on my way. Please only contact if serious. Must have face pic and tell me where in sd you are and your stats please. Promise I wont disappoint the eye

;) …job wise I cant post a face pic but will send to email.

**OMG! posted 10 min ago and got over 40 hits. What the hell are yall doing up** ***Update on that…40 emails in 10 minutes. 80 in an hour. 167 when i woke in the morning. insanity*** Pluses that turn me on but not required: Country music lover, military, tattoos, if your a father, common sense, an email not like the other one hundred other something

Black, Strong, and Domme seeking a white sub – w4m – 21 (Close to Capitol Hill)

Reply to: pers-766179327@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-22, 11:19PM EDT

Are you slim? Do you live alone? Do you love to suck on tits? Can you handle to be owned only by me(I am not into sharing you with somebody else)? If yes to all of those questions. You may continue reading my ad.

I am 5’7″, college student, black, busty(44D), voluptuous, and able to travel.

I want to receive your face photo then I will send mine. I am deadly serious. No spam or jokes here.

Please be under 40 years old. It would be a plus if you like to cook!

Looking for ONE Marine for my fantasy – w4m – 32 (Arlington)

Reply to: pers-768082011@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-24, 11:33AM EDT

Midwest gal here that has always had a fantasy to be with a TALL manly Marine to take me in MANY different ways in the bedroom..and the shower..and the hallway.. and on the kitchen counter… well, you get the idea

I’m 32, a sexy BBW with great 40DD’s that you see pictured below. I’m great at oral as well, you will be not be disappointed.

I’m not looking for sex with lots of guys…just ONE!

Seeking British Man or long hair – w4m – 34 (N.Dallas)

Reply to: pers-766039193@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-22, 8:11PM CDT

I am seeking a British man or a gentlemen with long hair..Rocker type..

I am looking for a cute guy with perhaps nice abs and between the ages of 29-36..

I am a cute asian, 4’11, short black hair, brown eyes. I am not looking for a relationship. Just someone to meet and go from there..:)

If you are interested, please send me a photo.

East coast Dominatrix Double Team in Vegas – w4m – 39 (Sin City)

Reply to: pers-766272962@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-22, 10:06PM PDT

Accepting sessions during August 12th – 16th daytime or evening. Come and indulge your senses and bring your fetishes!

Allow myself to introduce… myself. – w4m – 25 (Palm Beach County)

Reply to: pers-764736380@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-21, 11:56PM EDT

I am a people person for sure, I love meeting new people and and I love having friends to hang out with.

Currently not for sure what i want in the “love department” but whatever happens happens.

I am pretty busy…

I am on my University’s dance team and i am in nursing school.

hardcore fun you dont wanna miss!! – w4m – 22

Reply to: pers-767784897@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-24, 12:37AM PDT

My GF and I have a fantasy about her getting used hard by a large group of men. We’ve had a Gang Bang before, small one, 4 guys came over, 3 f**ked her and 1 got a blowjob. When they were all done, I fucked her, and it was all good, but she wasn’t satisfied. She and I both want to have her get *used*. The guys that fucked her were nice and all, but they were a too nice, trying to get her off and make her feel good as well. We just want guys to come over, strip down, shove their c*cks in her mouth till hard enough to f**k, and then f**k her until they cum. In her mouth, pussy, cum on her face, tits, whatever the guy wants, she is ok with. Then leave. It is that simple. She wants to be *used* like a fucking c*ckslut cum whore.

Talk dirty to her, tell her what a whore she is, tell her how she is just a pu**y and mouth for you to use to get off in or on. Use her and then leave. She’ll dress slutty for you, do whatever you tell her to, and love every.

COMMENTS
X