Hilary Duff, Boob Job? You Decide!

Hilary Duff

How did Hilary Duff celebrate her 20th birthday? By ditching the chubby Lizzy McGuire look and sexing up her image. She hit the gym and molded herself a new, smokin’ hot body.

Duff shed the pounds around her gut – and miraculously packed them onto her now-heaving chest. Her new December 2007 FHM pictures make me wonder whether or not she had the help of a knife and loads of silicone. But don’t take my word for it…

Take a look at the evidence after the jump and let us know what you think!

Hilary Diff Boob Job Picture

Related Items Breasts FHM implants Photos Sexy silicone

1. James says:

Don't get me wrong, I really want to believe those bad boys are nice and fake, but they are being pushed up.

I took some chick home this weekend who had rockin' tits until you openned them up – fake…all pushed up…dammit.

2. charles in charge says:

ha no way those are real. They look like oranges stuffed under her skin!

3. Timothy Leary, LSD says:

After much poring over, I am…uh…still not sure. My answer is: Boneable. That is all.

4. Joe says:

Whatever the case, the pic of her dancing in the green tank top is a fake. Duff's face has been photoshopped into it.

5. Chris says:

Ok I've been thinking and thinking and my crit is that wonderbra is an AMAZING invention + with age everything grows.

6. Jewel says:

Joe is right.. Hilary's face has been photoshopped onto the picture with the green shirt.

And it is a push-up bra. Very easy to tell.

7. Rosey says:

Yea those are implants right there.. it looks like somethings been stuffed into her chest… there are good push up bras but not enough to make you like 2 or 3 sizes bigger than you are.. and with like major major clevage.. its just easy to tell diff between push-up and implants.. but its looks a lot better than before.. her body was soo kidish she needed something to women her up a little !

8. Nadia says:

I think Hillary duff is so preatty and sexy i love her.
    I would really like it if you can give me all the info on this magazine about her the title is Hillary's dirty sexy sex if it is posible.

9. Anne says:

Fake, totally fake, just like every other young girl in Hollywood. They all eventually go fake.

10. Jerry says:

The picture with her in a green tank top is actually a photoshop fake. I've seen the original, and the girl's facing towards the other girl in white.

11. Jen says:

Their real. Pushed up. I like to lick them too. My pussy wet looking at the body.

1. Niceone says:

good call

12. mike says:

their real, but with a push up bra. My high school girlfriend had a growth spurt when she was 16 and shot up 3 inches. She didn't fill out until she was 18, she went from an A-cup to a C-cup in one summer! It was awesome! Duff is what, 20, girls at that age can suddenly develop. Also look at Duff's mom, she has big boobs, its genetic.

13. claire says:

its not fake or pushed up. look at most recent pics. its not a push up bra. all women in my family went from an A cup to large C cup

14. Bob says:

Its this crazy thing called PEUBERTY. Duff was only what, 17-18 yrs old in the first pic, and lots can happen in one year, plus its not a huge difference, noticable but not really too big.